Richard Keogh (maybe a duplicate thread)

South Ram

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same ones that think Bucko is a saint and blinkered to the fact that he can make mistakes too.

Know I get hammered for this, but Bucko is not a patch on Keogh.

Let's see what clubs they might end up at next. That's a good indicator as to see whose rated better...

Not really, Craig Fagan was as awful as anyone could be surely and kept getting moves to top flight clubs for some reason.

And some of us choose not to hammer players for every little mistake after they've put 100% in for a year and a half for us.

He may as we'll be replaced now though, because the fans have got their teeth into him and aren't going to let go.

No one is booing him are they, don't see any great problem, most people who express ways of improving the team on here will still get behind everyone on match day (apart from Dawkins at Sheff Wed it seems!). Mistakes are made, people get criticized for them, that's what happens, some fans like certain players, others don't, that's part of the discussion of forums on the net, otherwise they might as well not exist. Wouldn't think many proper fans would get involved with insults on twitter, a bit silly getting involved with that sort of thing if its happening, just use the block.

And some of us choose not to hammer players for every little mistake after they've put 100% in for a year and a half for us.

He may as we'll be replaced now though, because the fans have got their teeth into him and aren't going to let go.

This would be so sad.

No one is booing him are they, don't see any great problem, most people who express ways of improving the team on here will still get behind everyone on match day (apart from Dawkins at Sheff Wed it seems!). Mistakes are made, people get criticized for them, that's what happens, some fans like certain players, others don't, that's part of the discussion of forums on the net, otherwise they might as well not exist. Wouldn't think many proper fans would get involved with insults on twitter, a bit silly getting involved with that sort of thing if its happening, just use the block.

Of course it transfers to the players, it snowballs, we've gone past the groaning stage to open criticism, the bloke behind me shouts captain chaos every time he's near the ball, someone else shouts Raul.

Of course it transfers to the players, it snowballs, we've gone past the groaning stage to open criticism, the bloke behind me shouts captain chaos every time he's near the ball, someone else shouts Raul.

Just do what I do and turn around and tell the guy to STFU, if he is out of order you will soon find that most people around you will back you up!

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if the guy is big and smashes your face in

The same 'fans' who would berate Keogh (or any other player) are the same 'fans' who would chant his name if he had scored the winner against Forest. Sadly, the modern day football fan (dare I say human) is fickle, full their own doubt and self loathing and none too bright.

Debate and constructive opinion are dead. They've made way for black and white judgements from people so low on their own self worth that they have to hide behind a keyboard and hate.

I had a tough day so thought I'd hide behind my keyboard and hate on the haters...

Some fans go over the top I think if their favourites get any kind of criticism, most people are saying they like Mascarell for instance but he's not cut out for that particular role yet that translates to curtains saying that he is a scapegoat which is surely nonsense.

Similarly with Keogh people have only really said he is error prone which I feel is true, I have also said he plays well for large parts of the game, but really criticism ought to drive on players to improve their game and shut them up if they have any steel about them.

If that doesn't happen criticism will continue I suppose. Its understandable some fans might be worried after the second half of the Forest game and a less than convincing cup win I'd say after losing a few players for various reasons, hopefully we will all be feeling better after the match in midweek, we'll see.

Everyone gets behind the team where I sit pretty much although its one of the quieter areas to be fair.

Some young lads to the left of me on Saturday did absolutely nothing but berate Keogh at every opportunity they had. Started to really wind me up after 30 minutes. I was a gnats ******* away from letting them know what for!

Can't be doing with "fans" complaining with the season we've had the pleasure to witness so far.

******* sad **** **** **** pigs.

While I don't agree with berating your own players at games, isn't there a bit of 'deal with it' about it? He is a professional footballer. If he can't handle a bit of ear hole grief when he has a mare in the biggest game of the season, he is in the wrong career IMO.

While I don't agree with berating your own players at games, isn't there a bit of 'deal with it' about it? He is a professional footballer. If he can't handle a bit of ear hole grief when he has a mare in the biggest game of the season, he is in the wrong career IMO.

In fairness, Keogh gets grief all the time from some, irrespective of how he plays - and he's not alone in that.

Or maybe some fans, that can't see a mans limitations despite our league position, and can't see in 45 minutes the calm head and class of a new centre half, are idiots?

including McClaren?

Knew this would happen too. Albentosa would have a half-decent performance and people would make it out to be a lot better than it actually was.

Archived