Richard Keogh (maybe a duplicate thread)

South Ram

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keoghs wife is losing thr plot on sausageter.

Whys she so irritate?

Not sure.

Surely she realises already that an awful lot of Derby fans are imbeciles?

"None of your vile tweets get passed on so stop arguing with yourselves on Twitter."

"Sometimes the best response is no response at all. People don't define you with the things they say, they define themselves."

" it's just total disrespect, It's entertainment for most people"

It does irritate me when he picks the ball up on the edge of our box and instead of passing it to Christie early he proceeds to dribble the ball to him and then pass from 5 yards, by which time players have already closed the gaps. I do like Keogh but he is so frustrating at times, like has been said a composed head along side him would rub off i think.

It does irritate me when he picks the ball up on the edge of our box and instead of passing it to Christie early he proceeds to dribble the ball to him and then pass from 5 yards, by which time players have already closed the gaps. I do like Keogh but he is so frustrating at times, like has been said a composed head along side him would rub off i think.

Its worse when he keeps hold of the ball and thinks he can dribble his way around tackles from the on-rushing left winger. He can't but it doesn't stop him trying.

Mates in the west stand say it's a bastion of hate for Keogh over there. I assume that's where she sits.

South stand seems pretty pro Keogh. Apart from myself of course.

I don't agree with slating and booing players. He is trying his best. But then I would try my best. Doesn't mean I would deserve my place.

Keoghs wife is losing thr plot on sausageter.

Whys she so irritate?

Because someone showed a pic of the post from Derby fan about Keogh this that.

Keogh - played all but a handful of games since he's been here, captained us to a play-off final and up there again this season (potentially joint top depending on Tuesday night).

Albentosa - looked quite good in 45 minutes against a League 1 side (and, if anyone even claims to have watched him play before we were linked, you're a goddamn liar).

Some fans are idiots.

Albentosa has been playing regularly at a higher level than Keogh this season though so not sure what your point is, this league would be a drop in class for him so he ought to shine and be an improvement in theory. Or he may even partner Keogh.

Clean sheet wasn't it?

Oh woes me

Yes but anyone could see that Chesterfield missed a hatful of chances so it could easily have been three in the back of our net. Thankfully it wasn't but we didn't ought to gloss over it and pretend it was all OK if we are to move forward.

And some of us choose not to hammer players for every little mistake after they've put 100% in for a year and a half for us.

He may as we'll be replaced now though, because the fans have got their teeth into him and aren't going to let go.

And some of us choose not to hammer players for every little mistake after they've put 100% in for a year and a half for us.

He may as we'll be replaced now though, because the fans have got their teeth into him and aren't going to let go.

Totally agree. There's no way back for him now, some fans are just idiots. There's no way this sort of witch hunt doesn't find its way to the player. You'll see his form continually dip until he's sold on. Disappointing.

Re: Mascarell, he could help himself out by not fully committing to tackles high up the pitch.

v Forest, the stupidity of Hendrick and Bryson left him exposed and he had a problem. He had to defend 3 directions. Now if he goes charging out, like he did for the winner, then he's left himself surrounded by space on all sides. He's out the game.

In that situation, and it's s situation that will happen every game because we attack and attacks break down (wouldn't want it any other way), the thing he should do is retreat to where the 2 CB's can protect his back. Where full backs can pinch in and force the ball wide.

What Eustace will do sometimes is foul. Resulting in the whole team getting back and him getting booked. That's fine.

If Mascarell can't foul then he just needs to make sure the space between him and the CB's is small when he steps out. The crowd will moan that there's no pressure on the ball. They'll shout "go to him then !". Ignore that. They're wrong.

He can't really help the space in front and down the side of him. But he can avoid open space behind him.

That's something that's easy to fix. He's too eager sometimes.

Aye. This sums up why I think so much of the criticism is unfair. Yeah, he needed to back off until there wasn't such a big gap behind him. Though I feel whatever he did was doomed! He does need to not dive into so many tackles high up as you say. . An easy thing to fix and I am certain he will learn in time, but fans love someone who charges around diving into tackles just to look good.

Keogh is hardly the calming influence though. Is he the David James of the defending world? Generally good but prone to a howler that will prove costly?

Why would people or "Fans" send him/her "vile" tweets?

I know it's pathetic. What's worse, I bet they're the same "Derby till I die" fickle obsessives who sent her/him messages of gratitude and comfort after his emotional Wembley scenes.

I know it's pathetic. What's worse, I bet they're the same "Derby till I die" fickle obsessives who sent her/him messages of gratitude and comfort after his emotional Wembley scenes.

The same ones that think Bucko is a saint and blinkered to the fact that he can make mistakes too.

Know I get hammered for this, but Bucko is not a patch on Keogh.

Let's see what clubs they might end up at next. That's a good indicator as to see whose rated better...

The same ones that think Bucko is a saint and blinkered to the fact that he can make mistakes too.

Know I get hammered for this, but Bucko is not a patch on Keogh.

Let's see what clubs they might end up at next. That's a good indicator as to see whose rated better...

Die, heretic!

Archived