Forest game: Ward, Bent or Dawkins?

Ambitious

Who should start against Forest?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got no problem with him playing. Just think he's mostly huff n puff.

Loved him a couple of years ago. Think he's lost some pace though. Against the explosive pace of Russell and the intricate creative play of Dawkins (who may not have many assists but does open teams up for others) I think he's lagging.

But I'm not calling him down. Still happy for him to play because he gets the ball into the final 3rd and manages to find a white shirt.

Didn't want to jump into the thread slating him. I like him.

Tbh now you mention it i do agree with you, he has lost something, doesnt seem to have as much impact as he did, makes me sad because he does try really hard each time he puts on the shirt

Tbh now you mention it i do agree with you, he has lost something, doesnt seem to have as much impact as he did, makes me sad because he does try really hard each time he puts on the shirt

He used to have that speed of turn and that quick off the mark acceleration.

But he's still good for gaining ground and finding a white shirt. He was having a purple goalscoring patch too wasn't he? So he's still got plenty to offer us hasn't he?

Just read other threads.So the Scouse ******** have reneged on their deal.Typical.Can they

do that?What scum they are.

We should never take any of them on loan again,unless it's a cast-iron contract.If they want to

buy any of our players,we make them pay,double.

To do this on the eve of our most important game of the season,shows them for what they are.

No wonder everybody hates them.Hope Rogers gets the sack and never works again.I bet Gerard

is glad to be out of it.

Just read other threads.So the Scouse ******** have reneged on their deal.Typical.Can they

do that?What scum they are.

We should never take any of them on loan again,unless it's a cast-iron contract.If they want to

buy any of our players,we make them pay,double.

To do this on the eve of our most important game of the season,shows them for what they are.

No wonder everybody hates them.Hope Rogers gets the sack and never works again.I bet Gerard

is glad to be out of it.

There is always an automatic recall clause with a youth loan.

Doesn't mean they are obliged to exercise it though.

Got no problem with him playing. Just think he's mostly huff n puff.

Loved him a couple of years ago. Think he's lost some pace though. Against the explosive pace of Russell and the intricate creative play of Dawkins (who may not have many assists but does open teams up for others) I think he's lagging.

But I'm not calling him down. Still happy for him to play because he gets the ball into the final 3rd and manages to find a white shirt.

Didn't want to jump into the thread slating him. I like him.

After reading your 1st post in this thread, found myself disliking something you'd posted for possibly the first time in a year, after reading your second my faith is restored, you really are a diamond fella. Possibly time to stop drinking now, at least til the morning!

Archived