Knowing what we know now...

robglosta

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we were a near certainty for relegation then I'd prefer to be at the top of the Championship. However if given the choice I'd rather finish 17th in the PL every season than 3rd in the Championship every season (without going up). Just my opinion.

Going in we knew it would be a dog fight for top spot, but if we get automatic with less points i'd be confident that we can stay up next season, if we destroyed the championship and got 100+ points id be more worried tbh because we need to find strength, playing like we did against boro in the BPL wouldnt be pretty.

I enjoy us being a top side in this division more than being a midtable PL club. But this leads nowhere. It's not even sustainable.

It's fun but as soon as we're out of here the better.

If you want European nights and to win the FA/League Cup then you have to go through a spell of either fighting for survival or midtable mediocrity.

It makes no difference to me if we're midtable playing Man City or playing Rotherham. Midtable is midtable and I want to watch Derby not Chelsea and Arsenal

But I want to see European football and brilliant players in Derby. We won't get either down here.

But it's fun believing you will win every game.

I enjoy us being a top side in this division more than being a midtable PL club. But this leads nowhere. It's not even sustainable.

It's fun but as soon as we're out of here the better.

If you want European nights and to win the FA/League Cup then you have to go through a spell of either fighting for survival or midtable mediocrity.

It makes no difference to me if we're midtable playing Man City or playing Rotherham. Midtable is midtable and I want to watch Derby not Chelsea and Arsenal

But I want to see European football and brilliant players in Derby. We won't get either down here.

But it's fun believing you will win every game.

Slightly disagree Alpha. I want to play the best Week in, week out and I want to see great players come to Derby every week as well. What I will miss is affordable away days but that's compensated by the Availability of streams for all Prem games.

Slightly disagree Alpha. I want to play the best Week in, week out and I want to see great players come to Derby every week as well. What I will miss is affordable away days but that's compensated by the Availability of streams for all Prem games.

Perfectly understandable.

I just think I'm enjoying this season more than I'd enjoy QPR's season if I was a Rangers fan.

But it's certainly not something sustainable. The longer we are here the further away the gap between PL and FL grows. It's already big. Not necessarily in quality but in terms of revenue etc we're all on a tight rope.

Those PL sides have enough money to be able to give advance to the latter stages of the Cups and still keep key players playing once per week.

I want us to lift trophies (the so called "tinpot" ones) and I'd love the Europa League. Imagine playing some of the teams that end up in there!! Up against AC Milan!

And the best way to do that is starting with a season where we are average like Stoke or West Ham. For me that won't be as fun as battling for top spot in this league, going away and smashing someone 4-0.

But being average in this division is boring as anything isn't it. Bet we all agree on that.

Going away to Huddersfield and hoping for a point. :(

Archived