Ipswich Town v Derby County

Day

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be mightily impressed if we win this one and Bent is not playing from the start. I would take a draw now. Play Bent from the kick off and we could win it. They have a clear plan how to beat our usual set up so play a different set up. As I said before, if you knew in advance how Middlesbrough would beat us then what formation should we have chosen to stand the best chance of getting a draw. 442

I will be mightily impressed if we win this one and Bent is not playing from the start. I would take a draw now. Play Bent from the kick off and we could win it. They have a clear plan how to beat our usual set up so play a different set up. As I said before, if you knew in advance how Middlesbrough would beat us then what formation should we have chosen to stand the best chance of getting a draw. 442

with bent and Martin startling though what striking options we have on the bench to change it if it's not going to plan?

Personally think he'll start with the same eleven as last game but perhaps bring shotton or Dawkins in.

This.

It's so obvious that they're planning to press us and win all the second balls it's unreal. They rested their entire midfield and their midfield only against Southampton for Christ's sake. Stick Bent up front, stop them deploying the high line and squeezing us, give us that bit more space and make them work that bit harder.

I can't see anything other than a 2-0 loss I'm afraid :( Ipswich are in great form and we are struggling away from home.... As whatever i think is normally completely wrong, I will go 0-4 derby Martin, Russell Bent and Buxton with another header.

Will the Derby boss have knackers big enuff to start Bent?  That's the question, little people. As for Ipswitch, they are a cheap, physical side with no quality. Now report that back to the tractor boys and girls and tell them a Derby chisel squirrel told you so.

**** off wumm.

mind you, if Bent starts we'll lose.

C'mon sing up......."Ohhhhhhh Micks got a new combine harvester and we all thing it's ****, (repeat lots of times) before a rendition of "We are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams"

Combine Harvester - The Wurzels

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9rQmyAxS3U

Aberdeenshire Rams are watching this Ipswich game at The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie, it's 06:33 and I'm up and ready for my 1st pint of Guiness and Breakfast pie! Get em in! Anyone in the area come and join us. Especially as one of the boys will be joining us after he's had dancing lessons with his misses (the Xmas present) so I'm sure the odd comment will be made by others, and rugs we'll be cut and Northern Soul will be banged out the jukebox. Don't forget your talcum powder and carrots for the combine!

Archived