Ipswich Town v Derby County

Day

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right ciders in the fridge ready check

Bets placed check

Alarm set check

Bring on the tractor boys 2-1 Derby tomorrow lets ave em!

Get this game out the way ready for the big one :)

Have you placed bets on bent to score? Wait til the teams are announced, cos I don't think he will start.

C'mon sing up......."Ohhhhhhh Micks got a new combine harvester and we all thing it's ****, (repeat lots of times) before a rendition of "We are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams"

Combine Harvester - The Wurzels

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9rQmyAxS3U

Aberdeenshire Rams are watching this Ipswich game at The Black Bull Inn, Inverurie, it's 06:33 and I'm up and ready for my 1st pint of Guiness and Breakfast pie! Get em in! Anyone in the area come and join us. Especially as one of the boys will be joining us after he's had dancing lessons with his misses (the Xmas present) so I'm sure the odd comment will be made by others, and rugs we'll be cut and Northern Soul will be banged out the jukebox. Don't forget your talcum powder and carrots for the combine!

It's posts like that which I missed!

Expecting a defeat to be honest.

Big home crowd, early kick off and a long arse journey as all the makings of "Boro" all over it.

What's different is I'm not there this time (awaits all the 'half-fan' digs).

Difficult to be over confident about this game. I will be on a tour of Meantime Brewery in Greenwich when the game's on so will be in an ideal position to either drown my sorrows or celebrate

Not windy down there , compared with here anyway. Interesting to see if we make two or three times the number of passes as them.

Will it still be interesting if we get beat 3-0 like what they did to Charlton the other week.... ;)

One things for sure, we're going to need to battle today. Second balls, aerial duals.. we've got to win our fair share.

Some very fickle fans around, anyone would think the season is over if we go down today, get a grip.Even IF we lose ,we will still be a point better off than this time last season .

Season certainly not over of we lose but how much of a boost would it give Ipswich and dent our confidence! They will be 5 points ahead of us today if they win

At the start of the season, I would have put Ipswich's side as a relegation battler...

Bialkowski

Mings

Smith

Berra

Chambers

Anderson

Tabb

Bischop

Hyam

Murphy

McGoldrick

Doesn't exactly strike the fear of god into me. With Boro, I could see how they could hurt us and where their pedigree was. In this Ipswich team, I can only put it down to a deal with the devil, super strength steroids or lots and lots of pay offs. 

Archived