The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

I see what you mean Dav. Boycie was like American Ram on speed on that thread, and the "Bantz" was cringe factor 10. Still peddling much of the same old material!

Can't say that I have ever tried Speed tbh; then again a lot of party nights at college were a blur so who really knows?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say that I have ever tried Speed tbh; then again a lot of party nights at college were a blur so who really knows?

You don't need to take uppers my friend. You have excess adrenaline, plus a plentiful E-additive intake to keep you bouncing along.

from the dark side...

The wife and I have just been down to the next village for a bite to eat. Steve Mcclaren and his Mrs came and sat next to us an struck uop a converasation,they were joined by a younger couple and later somebody called Sandro, is he anything to do with Derby.

That's a thread from 2009 speculating about whether we could make the play-offs under Clough. So yes, a few did get a bit ahead of themselves at the time. 

I sincerely doubt Freedman can get Forest anywhere near the play-offs, but you can't blame a gump for dreaming. New manager = cause for silly optimism. We've all been there. 

Typical Derby fan, stuck in the past

Hey!! I wonder how Stan the Forest fan is getting on? Really really shouldn't have banned that guy.

Would be great reading his posts now.

The guy wouldn't be on here now.

Have those Leeds United fans made another appearance since predicting they would gain more points than us over the remainder of the fixtures after that game at Elland Road.

Since then we've taken 19 points from 9 games - league winning form.

Leeds have taken 9 points from 9 games - relegation form.

Who'd knew?

Archived