The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can Fawaz have so little understanding of the club he owns after several years? Stuart Pearce is a club legend. He'd have to get Forest relegated for the majority of their fans to want him gone. Surely he knew when he appointed Pearce that the fans would eventually turn against him if he didn't handle Pearce with kid gloves?

From a PR standpoint the appointment of Freedman is a joke. When we got rid of Clough the blow was softened by the appointment of three ex Rams, each with a strong pedigree in the role they would be performing. Fawaz has shot a club legend and replaced him with a guy who's had about 3 successful months as a football manager.

I'm not going to write off Freedman, but his managerial career thus far does not inspire confidence.

No CEO, manager sacked, fans in uproar, sitting in mid table ..... are we back in January 2014?  :blink:

I guess we'll have the WUPs and high court appearances to look forward to again.

84891876-55bf-4680-81fa-9735d4b6e501_zps

From LTLF:

"I think it's Derby fans that are sitting with the popcorn this morning"

Too right. You want some (as the saying goes)?

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn_zpsbef17657

Who needs a chief executive when the decision-making process is so thorough and well-thought out without one?

I understand the process went something like this:-

Fawaz Bodyguard: Glad you got rid of that Physco guy boss, he was a bit nut scary weren't he

Fawaz: Yeah, but supposedly played for us once. Anyway I got a problem, I got no wad available to get a new manager in to replace him

Fawaz Bodyguard: What you need boss is a free man

Fawaz: Freedman you say. Get him on the phone right away. He'll do till June, when I have been promised

Archived