The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

My observations on yesterday was it was by a long way the cleanest Derby between us for a long while, no horrendous challenges, no moaning at the ref, and a deserved win for Forest.

Pity some of our some so called supporters behaved so poorly, there's too much hype around this game recently, need a spell apart to get some perspective, feels like Galatasary vs Fenerbache atm.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I've calmed down from Saturday I can see a loss for us is not the end of the world. But for them all on the psycho bandwagon again don't they realise he still doesnt have a clue what his best 11 and formation is. That's unforgivable this far into a season and you wernt great just slightly better than us, you won't even grace the playoffs FACT

The difference is we had a really bad day and they played out of their skins, fine for us and bad signs for them. They'll go right back to struggling.

That was the really worrying thing...they did not have to play out of their skin.

They were absolutely dire first half.

Watching it live on any sport is so blinkered and biased that your views of what your actually watching is disjointed.

I can remember watching froch v groves first fight and I thought froch was very very lucky. Having watched it again I realised there was one round in it. Reason being I was watching it live and with A commentator telling me what I'm seeing. It was apparent that Jim wych or whatever his name is did the most biased commentary I've ever heard. He actually brain washed me whilst I was watching it and I was going on the same opinion as him.

So I watched back the Derby forest game and here are my key comments from an objective non emotional point of view.

Derby didn't dominate the first half

Forest didn't doninate the second

Obsorne wasn't that great and certainly wasnt motm

Derby didn't revert to hoof football which is why you lost the match

Martin and Buxton are the biggest pair of cheating ***** I've ever seen

We played ok but still too direct for my liking

This result will not change our season around. The same flaws are still there

Edit: oh and keogh is a shocking defender. What's with his going to ground all the time with his legs wide open like a human pair of scissors. Did the same in the match when you chocked against QPR. You can do far better than him. Also always shouts at others for his fuk ups. Great captain that

Watching it live on any sport is so blinkered and biased that your views of what your actually watching is disjointed.

I can remember watching froch v groves first fight and I thought froch was very very lucky. Having watched it again I realised there was one round in it. Reason being I was watching it live and with A commentator telling me what I'm seeing. It was apparent that Jim wych or whatever his name is did the most biased commentary I've ever heard. He actually brain washed me whilst I was watching it and I was going on the same opinion as him.

So I watched back the Derby forest game and here are my key comments from an objective non emotional point of view.

Edit: oh and keogh is a shocking defender. What's with his going to ground all the time with his legs wide open like a human pair of scissors. Did the same in the match when you chocked against QPR. You can do far better than him. Also always shouts at others for his fuk ups. Great captain that

Pretty much agree with most of what you have said except for Martin and buxton are cheats!!.

I'm really getting bored now of Jealous gumps banging on about how Martin dives. I've said it before, show me one instance where Martin takes a dive without contact or a hand across the face for that matter.

Then show me a top striker who doesn't draw fouls form opposition defenders.

Martin is the best all round forward in this league, FACT!. He cost nothing. Assombalonga cost

Keogh on his day can be one of the best defenders in this league easily. On a few occasions he's made mistakes and unfortunately for us, these have often occurred during our big games. Was amazing against Ipswich and then a week later he just turns into a shambles against a team who had struggled to score in recent games.

We've just signed a guy named Raul Albentosa from Eibar in Spain, was in December's team of the month and has been one of the best defenders in La Liga this season (Spanish journalists words not mine). So hopefully he can live up to his hype and help us cut out those silly mistakes

I agree with the highlighted...  The rest of it is sausage...

We were far the better team in the first.  On another day with slightly better decision making we could've had three.

You were far better than us in the second ball, you won every second ball, Tesch was able to rattle our two more advanced midfielders (I forget their names as they were anomonous...)  and your set pieces (apart from Antonios 'long' throws) caused us all sorts of trouble.

We punted more hopeful balls up to Martin's head than than any other game since Schteve took over, while that isn't classic, put it in the corners, hoofball like you're used to, it certainly is to us.  Whatever you call it, it's not how we normally play...

MWRAM discussed Martin's merits above.  As for Buxton, he defended.  Just because he spent half a season playing non league he was meant to let your

Agree that neither team dominated.

We were better in the first half but Forest got 3 very good attacks.

Agree that Osborn wasn't that great. Played well enough though

The second half was way more hoofing than what we're used to. I'm worried about what you must be used to?!

You should have done more than you did with the run of the midfield.

Lots of horrible little leave your foot in tackles on Hughes. Not dirty but niggly. Not complaining either. In fact it's smart by Forest.

Still don't see the fuss with Antonio. I've still never seen him be more than an average Champ winger. I must miss all his top performances.

Your support was good.

I agree with the highlighted... The rest of it is sausage...

We were far the better team in the first. On another day with slightly better decision making we could've had three.

You were far better than us in the second ball, you won every second ball, Tesch was able to rattle our two more advanced midfielders (I forget their names as they were anomonous...) and your set pieces (apart from Antonios 'long' throws) caused us all sorts of trouble.

We punted more hopeful balls up to Martin's head than than any other game since Schteve took over, while that isn't classic, put it in the corners, hoofball like you're used to, it certainly is to us. Whatever you call it, it's not how we normally play...

MWRAM discussed Martin's merits above. As for Buxton, he defended. Just because he spent half a season playing non league he was meant to let your

Forest fans' criticisms of Martin are because he's good. If he was no good he wouldn't get this. It's the playground equivalent of only pulling the hair of the girls you like!

You make yourself believe it's only forest fans talking about his terrible behaviour on a football field

If anything Saturday was a timely reminder that there's still work to be done, and key positions to fill, all while the window's still open. The Spanish lad could be a great signing. Warnock is a good signing, but we still need short term defensive midfield cover for Thorne/Eustace and we need to replace Ibe, again at least in the short term.

Plus, Fawaz can't really sack Pearce for a while now.

Not an entirely wasted Saturday.....:D

I don't need to, I paid enough attention the first time around.

You deserved to win because you were more effective on the day, I'm merely pointing out some of your observations are somewhat, inaccurate...

and how can you say I was inaccurate without watching it again. I mean surely someone that watched ANYTHING twice is more likely to be more accurate in their conclusions that some that has watched something once

Archived