The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say that I feel sorry fro Doggy. But he must be feeling pretty good - I always do when I realise that I've only got another week to go before a holiday. By this time next week he'll have broken up for Christmas with a few hundred grand to spend on pressies for his family.

14 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

On a separate note,I don't half feel sorry for Jamie ward being stuck with the florists....the blokes a ram thru and thru and he would have fitted into our system under Clement.....(when fit)

Can't we bring him home??

like a rambo first blood rescue mission sort of home coming?

12 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

On a separate note,I don't half feel sorry for Jamie ward being stuck with the florists....the blokes a ram thru and thru and he would have fitted into our system under Clement.....(when fit)

Don't feel too sorry for him, Forest are sticking another 2 million in his retirement fund, just to see him shuttle run up and down while the balls fired over his head! 

42 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I'm afraid not. Agent Ward's work up the road is of vital 'sh1ts and giggles' value. Today, made sure that he didn't score that chance that was easier to score than miss, and then also tried to get Forest down to ten men by getting himself sent off. Unfortunately the Ref was incompetent so his efforts went unrewarded.

Well played though Agent Ward, well played.

Archived