The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If eezzztiger or stoners are out there, how come you guys got trotter in the end? last we were hearing was that Gartside had turned down Fawaz's proposed easy credit terms, so what changed?

He scored and everything.....

I think the lure, of big city, famous, heritage and class....oh and Nice Ground swung it.

What else could it have been?

Answers on a postcard.

I think the lure, of big city, famous, heritage and class....oh and Nice Ground swung it.

What else could it have been?

Answers on a postcard.

Ahhh i still remember a salacious article in the Daily Mirror in the 1970's saying there was concern about the number of traffic accidents caused in Nottingham as a result of blokes leering at some of the attractive women - of which there was then a high proportion relative to the rest of the country.

Now they're all in their 50's/60's perhaps Liam is feeding his Rooney tendencies.....

Speak to a lot of decent Forest on Twitter....

Spoke to an absolute deluded one tonight though. 

"Everyone makes mistakes" regarding Fawaz inability to run the club

"Embargo soon" regarding us.

"I'm not going to moan about something I can't change" 

It's difficult when you're in florists boots though, although I've no sympathy at all. We we're nearly the same a few years back when Clough came in and they had Billy fuckwit spending money. They had a chance of going up and we were nowhere near. No matter how you try to ignore it, you finish up getting more joy out of your neighbours failing than you do out of your own turgid bottom half struggles.

If you're florist now, with everything going on at Derby, compared to what they've got, you're bound to shift your focus a little on hating us rather than loving your own. Grown men getting "We hate...." flags made up, especially with crappy other little details on though. Jesus. Grow up.

It's difficult when you're in florists boots though, although I've no sympathy at all. We we're nearly the same a few years back when Clough came in and they had Billy fuckwit spending money. They had a chance of going up and we were nowhere near. No matter how you try to ignore it, you finish up getting more joy out of your neighbours failing than you do out of your own turgid bottom half struggles.

If you're florist now, with everything going on at Derby, compared to what they've got, you're bound to shift your focus a little on hating us rather than loving your own. Grown men getting "We hate...." flags made up, especially with crappy other little details on though. Jesus. Grow up.

Good post needles, some of us older ones understand the Derby-Forest stuff and probably have regrets about our behaviour back in the day.

But fec me! That flag is embarrassing. If it was a couple of kids you'd laugh, but to see blokes with that **** nowadays is beyond belief.

Be interesting to see Stoners and eezeetigers view on these pair of gumptards......

Good post needles, some of us older ones understand the Derby-Forest stuff and probably have regrets about our behaviour back in the day.

But fec me! That flag is embarrassing. If it was a couple of kids you'd laugh, but to see blokes with that **** nowadays is beyond belief.

Be interesting to see Stoners and eezeetigers view on these pair of gumptards......

Stoners thought it was good value for money, but eezeetiger was unsure the hi vis vest truly reflected his value in the workplace?

Archived