The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused now.

Is it  £29M or £30M you've spunked again on the crocks?

Whilst thrifty Forest are within touching distance.

When's the next WUP due owing to your chairman's 'thriftiness'?

it's only a matter of time...... Till what?

get promoted

win our third star

????

Stoners, serious question, you may have answered this previously, I don't know. Would you rather be back in local ownership? or with standard/normal consortium in charge? board of directors etc?

Or are you genuinely optimistic with Fawaz in charge?

Serious question? Here?

Top wumming. ;)

Lol, was/is a genuine question. I think Stoners will answer honestly. I know a few genuinely think highly of Fawaz, yet I see some hammer him on Twitter for "embarrassing" the club. I just want to see where Stoners stands on the issue.

Stoners, serious question, you may have answered this previously, I don't know. Would you rather be back in local ownership? or with standard/normal consortium in charge? board of directors etc?

Or are you genuinely optimistic with Fawaz in charge?

it's hard to say I'm not happy that fawaz is here given the fact he has ploughed a load of money into the club and he comes across as someone that genuinely cares whilst listening (sometimes too much) to the the fans.

Curently I am happy and content that he is here. For all his misgivings and downfalls he's a good person who desperately wants us to succeed so it's hard not to endear yourself towards him.

where is has failed in the past 4 years is on the commercial front and professionalism shown by the club. it let's us down so much. It's clear we don't have a vision or a strategy. Which shows inevitably on the pitch.

Ticket pricing, club shop, unused commercial facilities, lastminute.com release of shirts, no sponsor, late payments, forestplayer etc all let him down terribly and it's these sorts of things that he desperately needs help with. 

Embargo has been a massive help in disguise which I hope he's learnt some valuable lessons. 

Having said that, to answer your question. I'm happy with fawaz at the moment even tho he as ****** up more times than I've had hot dinners. But he does need to be more professional, come off Twitter and be an owner instead of trying to be one of the lads. 

it's hard to say I'm not happy that fawaz is here given the fact he has ploughed a load of money into the club and he comes across as someone that genuinely cares whilst listening (sometimes too much) to the the fans.

Curently I am happy and content that he is here. For all his misgivings and downfalls he's a good person who desperately wants us to succeed so it's hard not to endear yourself towards him.

where is has failed in the past 4 years is on the commercial front and professionalism shown by the club. it let's us down so much. It's clear we don't have a vision or a strategy. Which shows inevitably on the pitch.

Ticket pricing, club shop, unused commercial facilities, lastminute.com release of shirts, no sponsor, late payments, forestplayer etc all let him down terribly and it's these sorts of things that he desperately needs help with. 

Embargo has been a massive help in disguise which I hope he's learnt some valuable lessons. 

Having said that, to answer your question. I'm happy with fawaz at the moment even tho he as ****** up more times than I've had hot dinners. But he does need to be more professional, come off Twitter and be an owner instead of trying to be one of the lads. 

He has ploughed nothing into the club.  The family has backed this farce, he is just the token leader.  Eventually the cash flow will stop as Fawaz runs out of pocket money, and mum and dad will say enough is enough.

Tbf it should come as no great surprise. We're into Autumn now, or as the Gump-side call it, "the windy, rainy, we ain't got a prayer" season...

Yes, it's the close season now for the gumps.

Archived