The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

well done tiger you either missed it or didn't fall for his bait

you see how he misspelt another word 'reaponse' 

he does that hoping you flag him up again so he can say something witty about how easy it is to wind a 'gump' up 

blesh him

Well you fell for it, as there are two errors in that post and you missed one, but hey if you can only reach low hanging fruit, fair enough. Always an easy win when the gumps try and make it personnal,  because they have nothing, except some cups and a rented shed.  How come the cricket can borrow £8m?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate of mine is currently working for sky filming the forest match. This is his post on Facebook:

"so the club rep for Nottingham Forest just said the line to me: 'you do realise we are forest, not some part time conference club. Do you understand who we are and who you are dealing with?'

this was after he was told he was not allowed to sit in the truck to watch the match."

i wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face. 

A mate of mine is currently working for sky filming the forest match. This is his post on Facebook:

"so the club rep for Nottingham Forest just said the line to me: 'you do realise we are forest, not some part time conference club. Do you understand who we are and who you are dealing with?'

this was after he was told he was not allowed to sit in the truck to watch the match."

i wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face. 

He didn't miss much. We are gash and famous.

We've played fairly poor for the first 9 games and we're 5th and still above you. You guys have played well (by your standards) and are 10th :whistle:

you should be and will be above us

but being 2 points above our shower full of loans and freebies against 25 million worth of buys is quite embarrassing you must admit

edit: sorry 26 million

you should be and will be above us

but being 2 points above our shower full of loans and freebies against 25 million worth of buys is quite embarrassing you must admit

edit: sorry 26 million

I'd have thought you'd have seen it the other way, and be pleased to be within touching distance of a £27 million pound side?

Archived