The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

My first thoughts on this photo? a) body language is allllll wrong   b) you don't wear a hat in someones house?   c)you don't take celebrations out the platsic container and put them in another dish, it's inverted snobbery and    d) shortbread ?, yes, digestives, ? err, no.

There is a good photoshop of this on twitter that made me chuckle, shame I can't post it here as I have no clue. :ph34r: 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first thoughts on this photo? a) body language is allllll wrong   b) you don't wear a hat in someones house?   c)you don't take celebrations out the platsic container and put them in another dish, it's inverted snobbery and    d) shortbread ?, yes, digestives, ? err, no.

There is a good photoshop of this on twitter that made me chuckle, shame I can't post it here as I have no clue. :ph34r: 

What's your problem with digestives?

I used to like you......

Am I the only one who doesn't believe that is actually Fawaz in the photo, and his head has been photoshopped on?

Agreed. He's not holding a gun and Angela's not dead.

Lucky again last night I see 

I backed your new boss up at the start of the season but he really does look out of his depth. His hair will definitely be grey by the end of the season if he makes it that far of course. 

Is that 2 wins in 18 for Barcelona B now? Your just as bad as us lol

Lucky again last night I see 

I backed your new boss up at the start of the season but he really does look out of his depth. His hair will definitely be grey by the end of the season if he makes it that far of course. 

Is that 2 wins in 18 for Barcelona B now? Your just as bad as us lol

no

youve won a game this season.

Archived