The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His spelling might be alright, it's just a shame the halfwit used the word are instead of our. :lol:

Oh, and I'm no grammar expert but should it be those instead of them ? 

On top of all the grammar I don't understand the meaning behind the sentence. You Inbreds don't know how to retaliate? What sort of crazy insult is that.

"I killed your dog, and all you did was maim my sister's cat. What sort of a retaliation is that? You must be inbred."

Nick Webster is Derby County through & through. Why are you targeting him?

The fact that someone is Derby County through and through does not render them immune from being a bit of a dork, neither does it render them immune from being told that they are being a bit of a dork.

He just over-reacted a bit. Perhaps he was pressed for a reaction by old bignose.

I don't care that it's Fawaz. It's a disgusting picture either way.

Killing 8 defenceless animals for a laugh and then taking a picture grinning like a cheshire cat just doesn't sit right with me.

Just add 2 slices of bread and I'm ok with it.

fawaz is an absolute embarrassment to gumps of a certain age.

I believe there's a group of dogs who will turn against him this season, a bit like the RPG did against the 3 amigo's.

#itk........

meanwhile, its important we enjoy the complete and utter implosion of Nottingump Forest as a serious football club :D

fawaz is an absolute embarrassment to gumps of a certain age.

I believe there's a group of dogs who will turn against him this season, a bit like the RPG did against the 3 amigo's.

#itk........

meanwhile, its important we enjoy the complete and utter implosion of Nottingump Forest as a serious football club :D

4 more get ups and we get to go down the pub, get the ale in, open the peanuts and settle down to watch them lose at Brighton. Hopefully. Be nice if they got off to a bad start.

Archived