The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Matt Mills was the worst centre back I saw last season, so pleased with this. 

I remember watching him and Dervite during the 2-0 win at the Reebok/Macron (whatever the fecking thing is called) and just took stock of just how bad things could be.

No finesse on the ball, no pace and no idea what was going on. I don't even think he made the team for the return game at the iPro? I thought Martin had put him into an early retirement. 

Just watched the replays: his poor clearance lead to us getting the penalty (which was missed), Martin slipped him easily to get his first and it was his hospital pass that set up our second. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest and Derby fans going at each other on Twitter is embarrassing. I've just read Weimann would only make their bench and Pearce, Carson and Baird wouldn't make the squad.

:blink:

What do you say to something like that? It's like when Joey Barton said he was the best centre midfielder in England. 

Forest and Derby fans going at each other on Twitter is embarrassing. I've just read Weimann would only make their bench and Pearce, Carson and Baird wouldn't make the squad.

:blink:

What do you say to something like that? It's like when Joey Barton said he was the best centre midfielder in England. 

Because they have a transfer embargo, thats why.....seriously some people should leave internet alone, or have attend a training course before using it.

Because they have a transfer embargo, thats why.....seriously some people should leave internet alone, or have attend a training course before using it.

Or Forest fans are stupid... (I don't mean decent one though)

If you post two or more times within 15 minutes and no other member posts they are automatically merged. New feature init.

Its a good idea but went ****s up on the Dawkins thread, merging my posts with Sam_DCDC_1994

Thought you might want to have a look in case somets up

Derby and Forest fans 'trolling' each other on Twitter is terribly embarrassing. Do they have nothing better to do?

Are they actually capable of doing anything else? Twitter seems to be a race to the bottom.

Are they actually capable of doing anything else? Twitter seems to be a race to the bottom.

To be fair, this thread is fairly similar to what I see going on in twitterland. I mean, if they happen to give Jamie Ward a four year deal then sure, we can all have a good laugh at them, but to have a whole thread designated to it seems a little sad. Most of us have nothing better to do than talk about Derby all day, but surely we have better things to do than talk about Forest?

To be fair, this thread is fairly similar to what I see going on in twitterland. I mean, if they happen to give Jamie Ward a four year deal then sure, we can all have a good laugh at them, but to have a whole thread designated to it seems a little sad. Most of us have nothing better to do than talk about Derby all day, but surely we have better things to do than talk about Forest?

It was fun when Dawny and Tigger posted, but not any more.

Bloody twitter.

If anyone could condense this into 140 characters and still get the point across, I'd salute you

"Your pathetic attempts to allign yourself with the late Brian Clough (a man who passed away over 10 years ago. A man who, to my knowledge, you have never actually met) are wearing thin. If you had the slightest understanding of what the man was all about then you'd surely realise that you are exactly the sort of owner he would have hated to work with. No amount of money can buy you class, or the genuine knowledge of English football that the late Brian Clough possessed, nor the respect he garnered amongst his peers. Please have some respect, you ingracious fool. You embarrassment"

Its a good idea but went ****s up on the Dawkins thread, merging my posts with Sam_DCDC_1994

Thought you might want to have a look in case somets up

Seen, think it's a bug related to hidden posts, disabled it and created a bug report on the software forum

Look, on the painting thing, I think his critics are too harsh. When iI finish my airfix Le-Mans Porsche 907 I'm going to a get a picture painted of me standing proudly beside it wearing gulf racing overalls and the victors laurels with Steve McQueen stood next to me. Just not gonna spend it on getting my car fixed.

Archived