The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BREAKING NEWS

Sky Sports News are reporting that due to the transfer embargo placed on them by the Football League, and the need for players to be sold before one can be bought, the world famous Nottingham Forest have installed a revolving door on the home dressing room at The Sh1tty Ground.

I'm sorry, it's Monday so it's the best I can muster...

Bit bored so I just checked ours and the scum records this century in the Championship/ old div1.

They are virtually identical , both played 12 seasons and the average position give or take a smidgen is 13th for both teams.

We have been top six three times,  them twice.

They have not played in the Premier League this century , we have had three seasons .

Bit bored so I just checked ours and the scum records this century in the Championship/ old div1.

They are virtually identical , both played 12 seasons and the average position give or take a smidgen is 13th for both teams.

They have not played in the Premier League this MILLENIUM , we have had three seasons .

​Sounds better

They have not played in the Premier League this century , we were the worst team ever to play there.

​Sounds better

So called World famous sold 11,000 season tickets for next season (YES YOU READ IT RIGHT) Whereas we sold 21,000 season tickets so far....

Things can change overnight in football, but to me it seems us and Forest are going in different directions.

They're under embargo, and a return of 9 points from March to the end of the season sees them give a long term contract to a manager who failed at Bolton and who inspires them to sell 11k S/T's.

We're likely to have cash to spend and have just removed a renowned manager who's 9 points from March to the end of the season was deemed unacceptable, and are supposedly about to replace him with perhaps the brightest young prospect in European coaching with Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid on his cv. And we've already sold 21k S/T's.

Add in Derby's world class ownership and business management, the best stadium in the Championship, top class training facilities, and top grade academy and florist are very much the poor relation.

Who are this Forest you speak of???  Do they play in our league??

​Failed to get out the Conference, I think

I actually feel a little bit sorry for Forest. They're having to sign players for free like Ward and Mills, meanwhile QPR, 3 days after their season finished are about to announce the signing of Luongo and Gladwin for a combined fee of roughly 4 million quid. Forest and Blackburn under an embargo while the biggest offender of FFP can spend what they like 

I actually feel a little bit sorry for Forest. They're having to sign players for free like Ward and Mills, meanwhile QPR, 3 days after their season finished are about to announce the signing of Luongo and Gladwin for a combined fee of roughly 4 million quid. Forest and Blackburn under an embargo while the biggest offender of FFP can spend what they like 

​I agree, system sucks, it is wrong and unequal. But I think you're pushing it with "feel bit sorry".

No need to feel sorry for them, Fawaz has engineered the situation to disguise his lack of cash.

Where are you lot? 

Championship title winners 2015/2016

9/1 - Hull City (William Hill)
11/1 - Derby County (Boylesports)
12/1 - Middlesbrough (bet365)
14/1 - Burnley (Ladbrokes)
16/1 - Brentford (Betfred)
16/1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (Sky Bet)
20/1 Queens Park Rangers (Betfred)
22/1 - Bristol City (Coral)

Where are you lot? 

Championship title winners 2015/2016

9/1 - Hull City (William Hill)
11/1 - Derby County (Boylesports)
12/1 - Middlesbrough (bet365)
14/1 - Burnley (Ladbrokes)
16/1 - Brentford (Betfred)
16/1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (Sky Bet)
20/1 Queens Park Rangers (Betfred)
22/1 - Bristol City (Coral)

​At the bottom. :D

Archived