The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that Dougie Freedman, their manager now, will care. He’s happy to have the job given the shambles that he inherited and subsequently left at Bolton Wanderers.

It’s a strange thing with Dougie. He seems to be able to start very brightly with clubs – he had encouraging starts at both Crystal Palace and Bolton and, indeed, Forest – before a sort of prolonged hangover kicks in.

Forest now sit in ninth place, well adrift of the play-offs.

If I were a betting man, I’d say that, as a group of players, it reeks of doing your best initially for the new manager before realising that he’s not your cup of tea. And that could be down to a lot of things.

Notable reasons would include: they don’t like training, they don’t agree with his team selection or formation or strategy, they don’t like his signings, they are being given an easy ride or vice versa.

Being a manager is tough but, even if you fail three times, you can still get a job if you have friends in the right places.

Read more at http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/the-secret-footballer/24842/middle-of-the-championship-fallen-giants-aiming-to-rebuild-and-revisit-former-glories/#pPvZcZX7GS5Z8C0S.99

Getting a point when not playing well is the sign of a good team... Nah I don't even believe it as I'm writing it! I just hope we can gain some confidence out of beating Blackpool on Tuesday.

I see Forest have collapsed, shame for them!

Archived