Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot understand where the people claiming Keogh will get dropped are coming from. He's our best CB and a fantastic leader! He ties the whole team together!

(*Unpopular comment incoming*)

Keogh and Albentosa will be our new CB pairing. As much as we all love Bucko i've got to say, he is often over-rated by our fans due to his passion and love for the club. 

We all want to see the local lad do well, but that doesn't count for **** in the Premier League.

Cannot understand where the people claiming Keogh will get dropped are coming from. He's our best CB and a fantastic leader! He ties the whole team together!

Keogh and Albentosa will be our new CB pairing. As much as we all love Bucko i've got to say, he is often over-rated by our fans due to his passion and love for the club. 

We all want to see the local lad do well, but that doesn't count for **** in the Premier League.

We have a non-believer in our ranks...stone him.

Blasphemy!

We will have 3 centre halves vying for 2 spots. Healthy competition. This is how any side looking to progress has to adapt to. Gone are the days of the same 11 week in week out. This encourages competition which in turn means players dont rest on their laurels. May be that Bucko and Keogh up their games by 10% which will keep Raul on the bench until injury, suspension or loss of form kick in. Shotton is utility and Whitbread will go at end of season.

Archived