Are you addicted to DCFC Fans?

Day

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During some domestic turbulence a while back I didn't come on for about 6 weeks, had to prioritise, once that was sorted, back to normal.

Normal is logging in after checking emails when I get up, have my first cup of tea of the day catching up on all things DCFC. All the family are usually in bed when I get in from work in the morning so log in again with another cup of tea to check if a PM has flooded in overnight, never has so far.  :lol:

I do get withdrawal symptoms when the site isn't available, I usually just break into a bout of turrets for a while and that seems to help me. 

It's a good little forum this and having been a user for a little while I would miss it if it wasn't here.

I do miss the twitter feed from the matchday chat page mind, that was handy for photo's and that being on the same page.

I tend to check the forum throughout the day most days but I don't always post.  I'm unemployed at the moment and actually feel like I'm on here less than when I had a job. :huh:

Hope something comes available soon Nomad. We all need to work, but selfishly I like your posts too.

I am on here more when Derby win and Forest lose ,as you can see from my post count more a browser than anything .this is the port of call in a morning and last thing at night .

Too much tinterweb ain't good for you we should get out more and have a DCFC fans Christmas piss up.

I am on here more when Derby win and Forest lose ,as you can see from my post count more a browser than anything .this is the port of call in a morning and last thing at night .

Too much tinterweb ain't good for you we should get out more and have a DCFC fans Christmas piss up.

Some of us do every home game

Probably 24 hours

Yes

Yes

Hate coming on after we've lost.

Hate the way we pick apart every "mistake" to the point of infinity

Is there in fact a point of infinity?

Love the fact that you can find what's happening at DCFC quicker on here as someone always posts the latest twitter, DET, Radio Derby, newspaper, telly, ssn, news now, update. One website guaranteed to have the latest news and views on the love of our lives.

pity about the t1tz and f@nny though...... 

Check for news when I wake up

I'll check it whenever I'm idle. So adverts when watching tv. Waiting for the kettle, waiting for anything actually.

If I'm not absorbed in something then I whip my phone out automatically and start reading.

Post mostly on breaks at work (now) and when trying to get sleepy for bed or trying to wake up.

Basically I always need to be absorbed in something. I'm never sat idle where I'm watching rubbish on tv or waiting for someone or something. The phone comes out.

My missus hates it but I don't see what's so sociable about sitting in silence flicking through tv channels. I can only assume when she's making a drink that she stares at the kettle until it surrenders.

But believe it or not I could quit if I wanted to.

My wife us addicted to checking. Whenever I'm checking this, she's checking that, news (tabloids) web sites.

I don't do all that, I wt all the news I need from here. My wife will ask me if I've read about this or that, and invariably it will have been posted about and discussed in here already. Not just DCFC news.

So it's a somewhat productive obsession.

Archived