Gnabry is unlikely

Lingard's always hurt

Maybe we're looking abroad?

(split into Haikus)

Much more like it, the culture levels just went up

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McClaren said we need to bring in a defensive Midfielder to replace Eustace. Meaning Thorne is a good few weeks away yet? Also meaning Omar clearly isn't up to it.

Who would you look at? Not many good DM's that are availiable for loan that I can think of. Maybe Rohan Ince but I really don't rate the lad. Maybe Chalobah? Other than that I'm a bit lost.

McClaren said we need to bring in a defensive Midfielder to replace Eustace. Meaning Thorne is a good few weeks away yet? Also meaning Omar clearly isn't up to it.

Who would you look at? Not many good DM's that are availiable for loan that I can think of. Maybe Rohan Ince but I really don't rate the lad. Maybe Chalobah? Other than that I'm a bit lost.

It'll be Chalobah. Guarantee it. If we do bring someone in - have you got links to the quotes?

I like Ince, the fact he doesn't start every game for Brighton also means he probably would come here even if regular game time wasn't on the table.

on the other hand, I don't think he's on our radar purely because he's struggled to establish himself in Brighton's team.

I'm convinced we won't bring in a DM, though. I can't say I've seen McClaren say anything over wanting one.

I like Ince, the fact he doesn't start every game for Brighton also means he probably would come here even if regular game time wasn't on the table.

on the other hand, I don't think he's on our radar purely because he's struggled to establish himself in Brighton's team.

I'm convinced we won't bring in a DM, though. I can't say I've seen McClaren say anything over wanting one.

Agree. Haven't seen McClaren say he wants a DM even though others have said they have. We do need one though. Think Ince is very good.

Doubt we could afford his (even subsidised) wages, and it looks like they are tring to sell anyway, but Darren Fletcher for the next few months would be good, or perhaps Scott Parker - I bet Fulham might be happy to reduce their outgoings for a bit. An experienced guy to hold us sound in the middle and keep our wandering midfielders in check.

It'll be Chalobah. Guarantee it. If we do bring someone in - have you got links to the quotes?

It wont be Chalobah as he cannot play for another club this season.

Fifa rules dictate that a player can be registered for a maximum of three clubs during a season, but is only eligible to play competitive matches for two of those.

Chalobah, who made four appearances for Burnley, has not played for Chelsea this season but his move to France would appear to have fallen through as Fifa recognise games played in the Under-21 Premier League as official matches.

If true, I hope it'll be Cork. For me, that would be the promotion signing and mean George could be eased in very gently instead of being rushed back.

Archived