What becomes of the brokenhearted?

sage

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer all the concerns and queries.

She's English

I'm also a sucker for nose piercings

I would happily whack the boyfriend but unfortunately that would make me public enemy number one. If someone else was willing to do it, they might be handsomely rewarded.

She's exactly two weeks older than me. Fate

Dry your eyes mate.

I will never put myself in a position where I'm tied to one lady again. The hurt lads experience at the hands of them is not worth the sex they bought. I've seen mates left destroyed after having their own children ripped away and used against them.

In my 30s now, I look back and wonder why I left the field so early. Back in the game now and it's good fun just bumping into girls not after anything serious, surprising how many there are.

To answer all the concerns and queries.

She's English

I'm also a sucker for nose piercings

I would happily whack the boyfriend but unfortunately that would make me public enemy number one. If someone else was willing to do it, they might be handsomely rewarded.

She's exactly two weeks older than me. Fate

What's the lad like?

There's this girl who I'm friends with who's really hot and a friend of mine had been a keen admirer for some time. Her boyfriend was goody two shoes and the sun shone out of his arse, but I told my mate not to worry - the boyfriend was gunning for SU president and he'll be found out as a psychopath in the end, and the girl was nothing more than a political tool to him. A few months, an election win and a messy break-up later, and what do you know? Duracell was proved right.

Still means jack **** though, she's not given my mate a second glance, but the first bit of the story could be relevant to you. If not then I'm sure someone else will offer you a meaningless anecdote in a vein attempt to help you. 

What's the lad like? There's this girl who I'm friends with who's really hot and a friend of mine had been a keen admirer for some time. Her boyfriend was goody two shoes and the sun shone out of his arse, but I told my mate not to worry - the boyfriend was gunning for SU president and he'll be found out as a psychopath in the end, and the girl was nothing more than a political tool to him. A few months, an election win and a messy break-up later, and what do you know? Duracell was proved right. Still means jack **** though, she's not given my mate a second glance, but the first bit of the story could be relevant to you. If not then I'm sure someone else will offer you a meaningless anecdote in a vein attempt to help you.

He's a complete sausage. If it was just me that thought that, then you could probably attribute it to jealously but very few people like him. I've even had stories from my best friends where they are being told about this absolute gimp in law and it turns out to be him. My criticism could go far more personal but that's probably not a great idea. It just stuns me that she can't see it.

The problem is that they seem very stable, it's been over 4 years now. I'm not ready to give up though so I'm just concentrating on my last year of studies and see where we are then.

This has turned into my own personal agony aunt page so I think someone else better post up their 'gal'. Shed a few tears, it's good for you.

He might be good at the long dickie business and that's clouding her judgement at the moment.

If he's as much of an eejit as you say, as sure as eggs is eggs she'll come to her senses. When that happens, just let her know you're there for her for support and ting.

Slowly slowly catchee monkey.  ;)

I told her on one of the last nights at Uni. If the two responses, on a scale of 1-10, are 'I like you as a friend' and 'I love you too'. I'd say it was probably a 3

Hmm. Well it's better that she knows how you feel. Personally I'm in a situation where I really like the girl but have never let my feelings be known and am now probably in the "friend zone" forever :(

I told her on one of the last nights at Uni. If the two responses, on a scale of 1-10, are 'I like you as a friend' and 'I love you too'. I'd say it was probably a 3

You are both just kids so keep stalking her. You'll get your chance either on this decade or the next. ;)

Just pretend your gay. She will then ask you to be a close friend wanting you to help her choose some knickers and bras.

When she bends over just 'Accidently' slip it in!

I've been watching to many films I think! :ph34r:

Being serious She's pretty but move on try make her jealous if it doesn't work and she's not bothered then she'll be happy for you.. Therefore she may not of liked you that way in the 1st place :( .

Beinf serious She's pretty but move on try make her jealous if it doesn't work and she's not bothered then she'll be happy for you.. Therefore she may not of liked you that way in the 1st place :(

This is the general plan but the problem is that I compare any girl to her and that just ruins the whole thing. I'm really screwed up by it all.

Archived