What becomes of the brokenhearted?

sage

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't tell you her name (if I did, Daveo would have pictures up within minutes) but she was my dream girl. Tall, smart, funny, beautiful and posh. Basically everything that I like in a girl. She made me want to be a better person and I've never met another girl that made me want to do it.

It was earlier this year and we haven't spoken in a few months now. I miss her

Oh, and I'm 22

Tall, smart, funny, beautiful and posh. Basically everything that I like in a girl.

So basically if I had a sex change, I'd be your dream girl? Not sure what to make of that...

In all seriousness, keep trying mate. Did she ever feel the same or is there some other bloke?

I won't tell you her name (if I did, Daveo would have pictures up within minutes) but she was my dream girl. Tall, smart, funny, beautiful and posh. Basically everything that I like in a girl. She made me want to be a better person and I've never met another girl that made me want to do it.

It was earlier this year and we haven't spoken in a few months now. I miss her

Oh, and I'm 22

Take no notice of JW.

That's so sad and romantic. Did she take it up the bum?

So basically if I had a sex change, I'd be your dream girl? Not sure what to make of that...

In all seriousness, keep trying mate. Did she ever feel the same or is there some other bloke?

I should have made it clear that no penises are allowed. Even if they have been cut off/tucked/whatever they do with them.

She's had the same long term boyfriend for the whole time I've known her. Without him, I really fancy my chances. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be going anywhere but neither is my love.

I should have made it clear that no penises are allowed. Even if they have been cut off/tucked/whatever they do with them.

She's had the same long term boyfriend for the whole time I've known her. Without him, I really fancy my chances. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be going anywhere but neither is my love.

What is meant to be will be mate.Good luck.

Unrequited love is the only one that lasts forever.

Tell you what, if other people put up a picture, I'll stick mine up too.

Get your pictures out for the lads.

I think a picture would be helpful for all of us. We can provide constructive feedback whether to push on or let go. We are all mates on here after all.

1st Girl I liked properly when I was 16 turned out to only like 'Black people' couldn't eat for days! Crying etc wasn't the best lol.

2nd girl Apparantly I was to nice writing nice paragraphs etc. I needed to be more of a 'Lad' and not this nice boy which girls don't like -_- crying etc commenced.

After that I haven't really been hurt changed the way I am and treat girls and now go into relationships thinking they'll end the next day. Saves the heartache etc.

Been working for the past 7-8 years haven't felt hurt since :ph34r:

Archived