hey guys when are chelsea tickets on sale?

-JW-

Season Ticket holders from a town beginning with "U" should get in free.

Fair play, but just how many do we have in Uxbridge, Uppingham or Usk?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season Ticket holders from a town beginning with "U" should get in free.

People who went to place called the townhouse in a town beginning with the letter U should also get in free.... Mentally scarred for life me

I'm one of those annoying fans who has to pick and choose since I live in Bristol. i would expect to pay more than you guys who go to every game. I think that's only fair.

I do hope this is irony - let them have first take-up sure, but you want to be charged more too!

P.s. I have not been to Bristol for a while. Any chance you and the family can move out of your home for a weekend. Leave a bit of money on the kitchen table and we will get our own food and drinks in.

They ought to be cheaper to those who went to

A . Fulham

B. The previous home ties.

I've put Fulham first to please the London plastic brigade.

You are all heart. Hope you are having a great day in the capital of Plasticland today.

I do hope this is irony - let them have first take-up sure, but you want to be charged more too!

P.s. I have not been to Bristol for a while. Any chance you and the family can move out of your home for a weekend. Leave a bit of money on the kitchen table and we will get our own food and drinks in.

You should jump in with Cheltenham Ram!

Is there any chance of it being on telly?

I don't know how these things work with BT or sky etc.

If it is then that might effect prices a bit.

Would be a good mutuals game to see top of prem v top of champ..?

It's been done.

October 1968, Derby (top of Div 2) v Chelsea (top of Div 1)

Derby 3 Chelsea 1

Hardly worth playing the game, is it?

Odd post. I just think fan loyalty should be rewarded, that's all. 

We'll be out of the house in December. Pop down by all means. 

Just been on the Chelsea forum and they all said to me that it'll be a cracking game and that they'll have to be 100% or things could get ugly, one guy said he'd rather have a prem opponent because we're the dark horse. With that being said I'm glad we're getting the respect we deserve.

Odd post. I just think fan loyalty should be rewarded, that's all. 

We'll be out of the house in December. Pop down by all means.

Thanks AnagRam. Just made another post - different thread - which might make my position more clear. Please don't fall in to the trap that season ticket holders are more loyal.

Just been on the Chelsea forum and they all said to me that it'll be a cracking game and that they'll have to be 100% or things could get ugly, one guy said he'd rather have a prem opponent because we're the dark horse. With that being said I'm glad we're getting the respect we deserve.

I saw that their fans were saying that they have 3 games in a week and Mourinho would have to play his cards carefully to avoid injury... I don't understand why Championship players do this week in week out yet supposedly "better, fitter" premier league players struggle to do it as a one off... Rediculous... What happened to the days of playing football on the park for 4 hours a day every day and I never got injured once.

Archived