Tattoo

AmericanRam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been thinking about getting one,but wanted to get a good perspective on them first.

Any on here have any? If so,do you regret doing so? Or really like them? Vic has one on her ankle and so has no issues with me getting one. Just curious.

Thanks mates. :)

I want a job in a library, hot tub, Derby shirts, MacBook, tablet, flights to England and off to Derby game, engagement, baby on the way, tattoo's....

Or don't go to Nottingham, problem solved.

Not quite Daveo; they've got the biggest away following in the World. I was reading the other day that you are never more than 6 feet away from a Gump, or was that rats?

Anyway Zlatan my advice to you is to keep your skin as the good Lord intended.

I've got a Gecko in a tribal style on my left arm. Fancied a tattoo for ages & the missus said she's buy it for me as a present. It then took me almost 2 years to find a design that I liked enough.

It does hurt. A lot. It wouldn't put me off getting another one though and if I was to see one I really liked, I would have it.

Apparently I did bleed more than usual when it was being done.

My advice it to take your time (OK, 2 years may be a bit excessive) & make sure you choose the right design.

Im only 17 but already got my ideas for tattoos done. Private Derby do you think regret getting the tattoo? I would love a ram but its the thought of going Nottingham and getting my head kicked in cause theyre a gump :(

Well I had it done in 1996 and it's only ever provoked a reaction from a fat Stoke fan. It's survived messy nights out in Notts and abroad on show. Be proud and laugh it off...

The only problem is that the tattoo scene has changed, the tatts I have are now considered chavvy and tacky. Still love and laugh at them though, all have good memories of a time and a place.

If I was to have another Derby tatt id have pride park made into a slim band round my bicep in black grey and white.

Archived