Tattoo

AmericanRam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a couple, there's a pic on my Twitter page of them.

My next one is currently being designed in my head. Somehow I want to incorporate my kids' dates of birth but I don't want to have just a line of numbers. Without sounding snobbish I want something a bit more creative and sophisticated. Maybe something that includes the Fibonacci spiral as I call it (which is basically about numbers).

The only thing I'm sure of at this point is the font style.

Been thinking about getting one,but wanted to get a good perspective on them first.

Any on here have any? If so,do you regret doing so? Or really like them? Vic has one on her ankle and so has no issues with me getting one. Just curious.

Thanks mates. :)

Perhaps you could have it done in invisible ink. Nobody else will be able to see it but you will know it's there.

I've got a couple, there's a pic on my Twitter page of them.

My next one is currently being designed in my head. Somehow I want to incorporate my kids' dates of birth but I don't want to have just a line of numbers. Without sounding snobbish I want something a bit more creative and sophisticated. Maybe something that includes the Fibonacci spiral as I call it (which is basically about numbers).

The only thing I'm sure of at this point is the font style.

Snob.

Any suggestions for a good one? I was thinking of getting the Derby ram on my bicep but not sure.

One of my bus drivers has a front, straight on view of a Rams head on his forearm, which has sapphire coloured eyes. It's a beauty too.

Archived