Tattoo

AmericanRam

See now we're starting to agree on some common ground! :)

Our bodies are ours to do with what we please, but there can be consequences with other people, such as from bosses at work, from that. That is especially true with tattoos (and piercings as well)

Personally, mine is on my chest. Completely hidden. You'd have to introduce "Topless Fridays" at my workplace to see my tattoo, and then in that situation I think there are bigger fish to fry than my silly tattoo. Such as the question of what genius thought Topless Fridays was a good idea?....

Ha,Topless Friday's.Now if you worked at a female modeling agency... :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See now we're starting to agree on some common ground!  :)

Our bodies are ours to do with what we please, but there can be consequences with other people, such as from bosses at work, from that. That is especially true with tattoos (and piercings as well)

Personally, mine is on my chest. Completely hidden. You'd have to introduce "Topless Fridays" at my workplace to see my tattoo, and then in that situation I think there are bigger fish to fry than my silly tattoo. Such as the question of what genius thought Topless Fridays was a good idea?....

You are a force for good Tombo. Is it a big red S that you have tattooed on your chest?

Archived