Tattoo

AmericanRam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You get some women that are mingers and some that are stunners, you get some tattoos that are hideous and some that look amazing.

I do look around at some women today and think are you not thinking what you will look like when you hit 60 and the wrinkles and sagging set in.

Seeing an old man with faded tattoos up his arms is not a rare sight, an old woman is. Maybe we won't batter an eye lid as we have grown up in this generation but they will look horrendous.

You get some women that are mingers and some that are stunners, you get some tattoos that are hideous and some that look amazing.

I do look around at some women today and think are you not thinking what you will look like when you hit 60 and the wrinkles and sagging set in.

Seeing an old man with faded tattoos up his arms is not a rare sight, an old woman is. Maybe we won't batter an eye lid as we have grown up in this generation but they will look horrendous.

They might look horrendous to some. To others (particulaly the owners) tattoos are and always will be part of their own personal history. So to me, there's nothing wrong with a tattoo showing it's age.

I think this is more about how a woman is percieved if she changes her skin appearance. How dare she change from the virginal untouched condition that most men think they have a right to see or expect? Can men be put off by the fact that a woman has actually made her own mark on her own skin - that he can't change - or could it be that they might actually be a teeny bit scared by that?

It's interesting.

But I do realise tattoos are not for everyone..and my dad hasn't seen my new one yet..I'll get one of those looks that come from over the top of his glasses I don't doubt.

They might look horrendous to some. To others (particulaly the owners) tattoos are and always will be part of their own personal history. So to me, there's nothing wrong with a tattoo showing it's age.

I think this is more about how a woman is percieved if she changes her skin appearance. How dare she change from the virginal untouched condition that most men think they have a right to see? Can men be put off by the fact that a woman has actually made her own mark on her own skin - that he can't change - or could it be that they might actually be a teeny bit scared by that?

It's interesting.

Hideous tattoos are just hideous, nothing to do with being virginal and men not being able to change, they are simply hideous tattoos. I feel like someone having to defend themselves from being accused to be racist by saying I have black friends but I've been with women that have tattoos, some were hideous some not.

Tattoos are art, everyone has opinions on art, different tastes etc. you're just looking into things too deeply trying to bash the women's right drum when it's really not needed.

Hideous tattoo example number 1, something to show the grandkids how "cool" she used to be....

To me that's hideous and distasteful. But to her it's obviously not. That's the difference. Not sure why she's had that done but she must have had her own reasons for doing it.

And you are good at always finding the extremes.

To me that's hideous. But to her it's obviously not. That's the difference. Not sure why she's had that done but she must have had her own reasons for doing it.

And you are good at always finding the extremes.

Finding the extremes? Isn't that what you was doing, claiming we like women to be virginal and not having tattoos we can't change? A statement made without knowing what I class hideous or find attractive on a woman?

These seem to be popping up a lot now as well, another tattoo trend that to me is hideous....

Like I say tattoos are art, to me the design, preparation and the want to still have it done should take longer than any trend that comes and goes.

To me they should be individual, unique, you should be able to say to someone that's a nice tattoo, what's the meaning/story behind it. Not oh I see you jumped on the Chinese symbol bandwagon back in the 00's.

I think that's why mine take a while to be made real. They have to have meaning and not a passing fashion.

Decisions like that can't be rushed.

That one ^ not for me either but quite a few women love that design.

Hideous tattoos are just hideous, nothing to do with being virginal and men not being able to change, they are simply hideous tattoos. I feel like someone having to defend themselves from being accused to be racist by saying I have black friends but I've been with women that have tattoos, some were hideous some not.

Tattoos are art, everyone has opinions on art, different tastes etc. you're just looking into things too deeply trying to bash the women's right drum when it's really not needed.

Hideous tattoo example number 1, something to show the grandkids how "cool" she used to be....

"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/attachicon" alt="attachicon">image

They do say that a picture is better than a 1000 words. I really must learn at some stage how to download images off the Net into my iPad so I can improve my posting.

They do say that a picture is better than a 1000 words. I really must learn at some stage how to download images off the Net into my iPad so I can improve my posting.

If in Google Images click on the image thumbnail

once opened click the view image button

hold your finger on the url bar and click copy

On here type [ IMG = PASTE THE URL ] (with no spaces like below)

[img=HOLD YOUR FINGER PRESS PASTE]
Or if you was a member+ hold your finger on a image, save image, click more reply options on here, attach the image below the post box and click add to post.

To be honest, I have a tattoo that is personal to me, and I don't care if someone else finds it distasteful or ugly. So I understand that argument.

But then there was this moral crusade about men always wanting women to be unspoiled and 'untouched' and that's why they dislike women getting tattoos and that quite frankly was so incredibly bizarre. Not only is it untrue but I don't see where you found the evidence to say that. It got to a point where ladyram got so defensive over this that she completely forgot to think about what i-Ram was actually saying.

Can we not have a discussion or a debate about anything without someone taking it personally at some point?

Archived