Blackpool v Derby County

PrivateDerby

My team:

Butland; Christie, Keogh(Shotton), Buxton, Forsyth; Eustace, Bryson(Hendrick), Hughes, Ibe, Martin, Russell

Roos, Whitbread, Shotton(Naylor), Hendrick(Coutts), Mascarell, Calero(Dawkins), Best.

I wouldn't mind getting Mascarell up and ready to play from half-time though. It's a good game to get him some experience, IMO.

I would love to see Paul get some time on the pitch.Think their is any chance of that?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd start with...

Butland, Christie, Keogh (Shotton if not fit), Whitbread, Forsyth, Eustace, Hughes, Bryson (Hendrick if not fit), Ibe, Russell, Martin.

Start with the strong team, and start fast. Then hopefully it goes our way and we can make earlier subs than normal for the likes of Eustace.

Potential banana slip this one.

There will probably be poor conditions tonight, similar to last season. Start fast, get that early goal and we'll cruise it.

My team:

Butland; Christie, Keogh (If fit - Shotton if not), Whitbread, Forsyth; Eustace, Hughes, Hendrick; Ibe, Russell, Martin.

Apologise if this has been asked before but does any one know if there will be a stream for the game tonight?

Quote from Wiziwig

As of today, 20th October, none of the Tuesdays games are scheduled to have TV coverage. Maybe due to the Champions League they're not allowed to show any of the Championship games... But fingers crossed things will change!

Keep checking though - there may a a betting site showing it.

Was beside you at Bolton , cracking flag

It's nice to be nice, after all we are all in it together, all for one and one for all.

And just imagine next month up at Celtic Park when Forsyth, lays it on for Bryson and Bryson puts Martin through for the winning goal we can all smile together. Football is all about Love, Peace and Unity. 

It's not where your from, it's where your at.

It's nice to be nice, after all we are all in it together, all for one and one for all.

And just imagine next month up at Celtic Park when Forsyth, lays it on for Bryson and Bryson puts Martin through for the winning goal we can all smile together. Football is all about Love, Peace and Unity.

It's not where your from, it's where your at.

I was very sceptical about this new euro format, but the home nations are loving it. Having the derby boys playing for scotland, n.ireland and eire is making it even better. I've always wanted the british and ireland teams to do well and it looks like most of them could make it.

Still, it will never beat euro 96. I thought I was ace when i scrawled 'derby croatia county' on my school bag.

Mogwai at the Aberdeen Music Hall tonight, but my mind will drift off now and again with flashes of donkeys, a tower, candy floss, barry ferguson, black and white derby county rock, fish, chips and mushy peas, a pier, the racing camel game, amusements, fortune tellers, a big dipper, shocking b&b

prediction for my team:

Butland

Christie      Shotton                Whitbread      Forsyth

Eustace

Hendrick                Hughes

Russel                                             Ibe

Martin

dont need to risk keogh or bryson, we have the depth :rolleyes:

Quote from Wiziwig

As of today, 20th October, none of the Tuesdays games are scheduled to have TV coverage. Maybe due to the Champions League they're not allowed to show any of the Championship games... But fingers crossed things will change!

Keep checking though - there may a a betting site showing it.

There are 4 streams listed on footballstreaming.info

Conditions are ferociously bad at the moment - wind and squally rain. Just picked my daughter and grandson up from Blackpool station - plenty of Rams fans got off the train. Apparently Oliver kept them entertained with his very loud shouts of "Come on Derby!!" at frequent intervals.

Archived