Kris Commons linked - Sun

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, Derby's centre backs have been playing the holding role far too much this season but referees do not seem to mind. Bucko and Keugh have been practicing Texas Hold 'Em at the Training Ground and it is paying off handsomely. Sooner or later they will both get two yellows from the same Referee who is not a home Banker. Then the chips will be down and McClaren will be poker faced in his interview.

Where would Commons fit into our current squad though? I have no idea

Maybe on the bench?  Hard to say when our bench is already so strong.

Clough got him performing well for us in his last year but we've gone up another level since then.

That's in line with my thinking. On the one hand, he could take a free kick/corner better than the this lot, but his work-rate is not up to current standards.

I've not followed his Celtic career - has he stayed injury free or does he still have hamstrings made of spider silk?

Always wondered why he had dodgy groins/hamstrings....

I believe that he kept his ever-burgeoning wallet in one side of his trousers, which created an imbalance in the vicinity of his lower torso and naughty bits.

Scotland's Player of the Year  last season so he must have put a half decent shift in. He seemed to revert to type once he had established himself up there  but then I  lost interest and maybe he has finally  grown up.?  Or maybe not since his pre--contract ploys seem unchanged.

Don't blame him, short career grab as much money as you can

And this is the one thing i detest about footballers, they all expect to become millionaires by the time they retire at 35 and not go out and get another job!!. WHY???.

The average man would have to work 10 years doing 39-40hr weeks to earn what Rooney earns in less than a week.

Archived