Reading v Derby County

PrivateDerby

I did not watch the game , I watched final score on TV and read your lots comments on here.

At the end of the game the BBC reporter summing up the game said something like,

"Reading were not all that bad to be fair , but Derby were sublime , different class" , a bit different to your comments aye :-)

clinical in front of goal. a long long way from sublime

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not watch the game , I watched final score on TV and read your lots comments on here.At the end of the game the BBC reporter summing up the game said something like,"Reading were not all that bad to be fair , but Derby were sublime , different class" , a bit different to your comments aye :-)

You didn't watch the game, so there's little point in discussing it.

Awful was too strong, but we weren't good, let alone sublime. My initial 'analysis' was closer than his.

When did I ever say that?

I said we can't expect to score from corners. So scoring a corner is like a bonus really, and a great one.

It's not like we never scored a corner last season - we scored four by my reckoning, out of probably 300 plus corners over the season. This season will be similar.

You are doing what you always do,talk a load of ******** then deny it later.On the Millwall thread you called people

who wanted more headed goals from set-pieces "******"

If you want to check it out go on the Millwall thread.[

You didn't watch the game, so there's little point in discussing it.

Awful was too strong, but we weren't good, let alone sublime. My initial 'analysis' was closer than his.

I've seen worse.

Derby 1-4 Ssausagehorpe anyone

How you can claim we weren't 'good' is harsh. Fair enough we weren't fabulous and 3-0 flattered us, but we you don't win 3-0 away from home unless it's a 7/10 performance in general.

I remember when we beat Watford away 0-1 in the 2011/12 season I think. We were poor winners then, not now.

You are doing what you always do,talk a load of sausages then deny it later.On the Millwall thread you called people

who wanted more headed goals from set-pieces "******"

If you want to check it out go on the Millwall thread.[

What am I denying? People were going ridiculously over the top because we hadn't scored a corner that match - or this season until now.

I said that if you expect us to be a team which scores goals from corners then you're clearly out of the loop on how our team is built to play.

We're not going to score corners on a consistant basis. In fact, we might score around one in every 60 or 70 corners because we're not that sort of side.

Take corner goals as a bonus, not an expectation.

I've seen worse.

Derby 1-4 Ssausagehorpe anyone

How you can claim we weren't 'good' is harsh. Fair enough we weren't fabulous and 3-0 flattered us, but we you don't win 3-0 away from home unless it's a 7/10 performance in general.

I remember when we beat Watford away 0-1 in the 2011/12 season I think. We were poor winners then, not now.

We had one shot that day, when I think it was Davies scored, correct me if I am wrong .

Archived