What do you drive?

AmericanRam

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just meant where Ford is based mate.Didnt know they had a factory in UK.Regardless I agree they are pretty good cars; a couple of my mates have one and really like them. :)

We used to have huge Ford factories over here but they are scaling them down big time and moving more into other European countries. This was my first car, it was called a Ford Cortina MK 3, loved it. That's not mine in the picture you understand, just posted this to give you an idea.

"http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2569/3772113937_a425a6a342" alt="3772113937_a425a6a342">

We used to have huge Ford factories over here but they are scaling them down big time and moving more into other European countries. This was my first car, it was called a Ford Cortina MK 3, loved it. That's not mine in the picture you understand, just posted this to give you an idea.

"http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2569/3772113937_a425a6a342" alt="3772113937_a425a6a342">

Had a brown and beige one if those but the squarish headlights.

Loved it.

Beamer now... Lots of Beamer lovers on here..

Yikes mate.Didnt know UK was that high.US is high just relative to what it used to be just a couple years ago.

It's ok mate, your guys will soon be back on the ground in the Middle East so it won't be long before you have cheap fuel again. Yee haa!

Had both of these although the Senator was auto, comfiest seats I've ever had in a motor. Does your Senator have the digital dashboard ? 

Enjoyed swanning about in the 735 an' all, classic motor. 

Due to financial turbulence I now swan about (with a paper bag over my head) in a very reliable Ford Focus.  :(

No, the Senator has the normal clocks.

I always wanted the one with the digital dash.

This one is a one owner former company car with 71,000 miles on the clock, which came in a local garage as a part ex, and the guy there knew i always wanted one, and i bought for

• 3 months later...

You cant go dogging in that fella.... Standards ffs.

Archived