What do you drive?

AmericanRam

Just curious what everyone drives, when they do drive.  I have a black 2003 Dodge Ram that I drive mostly, and I also have a 1994 Toyota Corolla that I use for simple errands and my girlfriend drives it also.   I know for one I try not to drive too far as gas prices are pretty bad here in the  States.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious what everyone drives, when they do drive.  I have a black 2003 Dodge Ram that I drive mostly, and I also have a 1994 Toyota Corolla that I use for simple errands and my girlfriend drives it also.   I know for one I try not to drive too far as gas prices are pretty bad here in the  States.

Gas prices are pretty bad you say?

You live in one of the cheapest countries in the developed world for everything including gas.

Gas prices in the UK are $1.30 a litre compared to $0.76 in the US. Nearly half the price! 

In my country Japan, we pay 160yen a litre (about $1.46)

You live in one of the cheapest countries in the developed world for everything including gas.

Gas prices in the UK are $1.30 a litre compared to $0.76 in the US. Nearly half the price!

Yikes mate.Didnt know UK was that high.US is high just relative to what it used to be just a couple years ago.

The US is $0.76 a litre? These people complain?! It hit $1.00 per litre in Australia a decade ago, and it's floating around the $1.50 mark at the moment.

Apart from the US being relatively cheap for gas, you also drive a gas guzzler (I'm presuming, it certainly looks like one). No right to complain.

I don't drive but when I buy a car, it'll be a classic Porsche 911. Probably in dark green.

I'm not sure AR is complaining, he has said that he tries not to drive too far.

Petrol prices are stupid here though AR it costs a fortune. Parents who do the school run every morning then immediately drive the 50 yard home again must pay a fortune.

Banged up 2005 Astra 1.7cdti 'elite'

First and only car so far, had it since 2008 I think.

Want rid but it wouldn't fetch much, and can't really afford anything better anyway.

Wing mirror casings fallen apart, loose bearing in the turbo making noise for 3 years, quite a lot of little scratches (only some of which can be explained), a cracked rear license plate... all things I just can't be arsed to get fixed.

E32  BMW 735i, Does 12mpg around town,  &  Vauxhall Senator 3.0i, manual..

Had both of these although the Senator was auto, comfiest seats I've ever had in a motor. Does your Senator have the digital dashboard ? 

Enjoyed swanning about in the 735 an' all, classic motor. 

Due to financial turbulence I now swan about (with a paper bag over my head) in a very reliable Ford Focus.  :(

Had both of these although the Senator was auto, comfiest seats I've ever had in a motor. Does your Senator have the digital dashboard ?

Enjoyed swanning about in the 735 an' all, classic motor.

Due to financial turbulence I now swan about (with a paper bag over my head) in a very reliable Ford Focus. :(

Of course Ford Focus is reliable,its made in America. :)

Archived