Bolton Wanderers v Derby County

PrivateDerby

Didn't hear it at the ground, but sung plenty round the train station after. You'd hope it would be met with silence, but quite a few joined in, fookin embarrassing.

I'm as lost as you are, MrsRam. I'm assuming that it's something about Nigel Doughty, who for all his faults, loved his club. It's unfortunate that we have our share of scum.

Probably the same bunch trying to start it in notts county supporters club other sunday. 

For those of you fortunate enough to not have heard it (and if it is the same one sung at notts county) it mirrors the Munich disaster taunt replacing runway with treadmill etc... quite vile if you ask me and I'd love there to be a way of finding out who the lads are who sing it because I wouldn't think twice about pointing them out to the club and hoping they received a lengthy ban. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair Eddie you are normally a good poster but posts like this make me want to puke..

Just because we don't like Eustace what gives you the right to make those assumptions?

I hate the plonker but don't tell me I don't support my club! Don't assume I don't support the players! They get 100% from me during the 90 mins, even Eustace.. Don't go to games!! God knows how much I spend following DCFC, do you know how much I and other spend watching DCFC? No I doubt it..

What we have here is an Internet forum, strangely it is a place to voice opinions.. You might have missed that salient point. We spend our money, we have a right to voice an opinion... Yes? You might not like it, so what.. There is plenty on here that I don't agree with but football is about opinions and they will differ. I would not be arrogant enough to say someone does not support DCFC just because they like Eustace...

Rant over...

Don't patronise me, and I won't patronise you.

It's how I genuinely feel - when anyone pulls on the black and white, they get my 100% support. No ifs, no buts - 100%. I actually go as far as questioning the mentality of people who don't think like me - either you are wrong or I am. I can't half-support the club, and I can't half-support the players - which is why I wasn't one of the ****** booing Stern John, I wasn't one of the ****** cheering when Simon Dawkins was substituted at Hillsborough etc.

!00%. Nothing less - and that has nothing to do with how much you spend or don't spend.

Half fans - I've no time for them.

Rant not even bloody started yet.

Edit:

What made my blood boil in the first place was that the poster didn't even have the decency to use Eustace's name - just a pathetic, childish rhyming epithet.

For those of you fortunate enough to not have heard it (and if it is the same one sung at notts county) it mirrors the Munich disaster taunt replacing runway with treadmill etc... quite vile if you ask me and I'd love there to be a way of finding out who the lads are who sing it because I wouldn't think twice about pointing them out to the club and hoping they received a lengthy ban. 

Just record the ringleader on your phone and send the video to the club.

Nobheads like this bloke won't be bothered that a fellow fan is recording them, they're deluded ********* who will only assume that you find them hilarious and want a momento.

Don't patronise me, and I won't patronise you.

It's how I genuinely feel - when anyone pulls on the black and white, they get my 100% support. No ifs, no buts - 100%. I actually go as far as questioning the mentality of people who don't think like me - either you are wrong or I am. I can't half-support the club, and I can't half-support the players - which is why I wasn't one of the ****** booing Stern John, I wasn't one of the ****** cheering when Simon Dawkins was substituted at Hillsborough etc.

!00%. Nothing less - and that has nothing to do with how much you spend or don't spend.

Half fans - I've no time for them.

Rant not even bloody started yet.

Edit:

What made my blood boil in the first place was that the poster didn't even have the decency to use Eustace's name - just a pathetic, childish rhyming epithet.

So you don't like fans with an opinion.. Okay that's your opinion.

Do you know the original poster? He might be like me and as you say above gives the team 100% for the 90 mins but then likes to discuss issues around our club afterwards.

I love your passion, it's what it should be but at the risk of sounding childish. You started the patronising. Ner.

Just seen the highlights on youtube from Bolton player.

Talk about a huge edit: Makes out the game was far more even and that they had a number of opportunities whereas we suckerpunched them twice.

Bolton player sounds like it should have that Nazi commentator from Escape to Victory working on it. 

Just seen the highlights on youtube from Bolton player.

Talk about a huge edit: Makes out the game was far more even and that they had a number of opportunities whereas we suckerpunched them twice.

I watched the whole match again on ramsplayer

Then it was removed?

We played some nice football in spells. But we can play better.

There was a team of quality, like Royal Doulton

Played a team, defence door open, no Bolt on 

Chris Martin scored from Bryson, got it on a plate 

Having missed a penalty, nice flick in, really great

He's so good this season he could get a goal ton

:cool:

You are Jr. JW and I claim my

Archived