Bolton Wanderers v Derby County

PrivateDerby

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin's penalty was awful. But we've completely controlled the half without peppering their goal with shots. 

Was a well worked goal and Keogh's run was fantastic.

As for Bolton. Oh dear, they look like us in Nigel's first and second year here. Awful percentage football with very little movement. 

Only downside I have is Eustace constantly passing the ball backwards. That's the difference between him and Thorne, as Thorne always looks up and passes the ball a lot of quicker.

As for Ibe. Just tell him to run at their backline as he beats them for pace everytime.

Bryson has been anonymous on the ball, pretty solid off it though to be fair. I'd love to see Dawkins come on for the last 15 minutes in that central role when the game opens up.

Either for Bryson or Hughes.

No disrespect to Bolton, but we won't have an easier three points all season on the road.

I don't know whether it's because we were really good, or they were really awful? Maybe a bit of both.

Midfield were excellent, Chrystie was phenonemal once again and we could and should have scored a lot more than just two goals.

Also impressed with Whitbread and Keogh, both won everything and the distribution from the back was superb for the most part.

Archived