we were lucky last year

sage

I can't believe we finished 3rd last year with our awful squad.

It is clear from this forum that Bucko, Keogh, Forsyth, Bryson, Eustace, Russell, Dawkins and Martin are all awful.

Hughes and Ward must be as good as Iniesta and Messi to carry this shower into the play offs

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is clear from this forum that Bucko, Keogh, Forsyth, Bryson, Eustace, Russell, Dawkins and Martin are all awful.

Hughes and Ward must be as good as Iniesta and Messi to carry this shower into the play offs

You forgot that Ward wasn't good enough (shouldn't have renewed his contract) at the beginning of the season either.  I think Hughes & Grant are the only ones to have been deemed good enough up to now.

Hey you get off the players backs and try supporting them and there still good players and 9 games unbeaten so get off there ******* backs.

9 games unbeaten apart from when we lost that one against Charlton right? But ssssh nobody will notice that game.

Oh and we've only played 8 games all season if you include the cup game

Or maybe people know how to criticize a player based on their overall attributes and current form, while there is a crowd of people who view any criticism completely irrationally. 

A lot of people weren't criticising on current form though were they? They were calling for certain players to be sold or contracts not to be renewed rather than simply dropping them from the starting 11.

If you're going to criticize a player from our best team in years, a team who finished third in the division last season, you need to have a bloody good argument because simple logic dictates that these players are amongst the best available at this level. Unfortunately, much of the criticism I've seen this summer, I would class as uninformed and reactionary.

Archived