Derby pissing me off!

Boycie

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In our 1st serious promotion challenge since relegation were people still not able to get to a minimum of 8 away games last season?

When you have teams like Ipswich, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, plus the London clubs - often on a Tuesday night, it's sometimes not a surprise that people can't make it to these games.

Football is a working man's game, and are being priced out of it, just on travel alone...

Tbf I think they ll get to general sale. We gave you 2002 last year and you didn't sell out

'There are 28,276 fans at the City Ground, 1,951 of them from Derby. That's another bugbear between these two sides - ticket allocation.

'As a result there is nearly a complete circle of red apart from a tiny cheese slice of white in the middle.

- daily mail

Edit: sorry my bad. Just seen you've sold out. Well done lads

Tbf I think they ll get to general sale. We gave you 2002 last year and you didn't sell out

'There are 28,276 fans at the City Ground, 1,951 of them from Derby. That's another bugbear between these two sides - ticket allocation.

'As a result there is nearly a complete circle of red apart from a tiny cheese slice of white in the middle.

- daily mail

Edit: sorry my bad. Just seen you've sold out. Well done lads

They were sold out as far as we were concerned last season.. Rocking horse ***** fella. 

Blame this ticket madness on the Red Dogs, they have spoilt the East Midlands clash for everyone, even Forest fans i know weren't happy with halving the allocation.COYR

This is a policy that is in place for ALL home games, it's not just something that we cook up to annoy Derby. Seems like a lot of you are struggling to grasp that concept.

They sold out last year too. Regardless of what you think of Forest as a club, we know they can obviously sell 2,800 tickets to the biggest game of their season.

Just because some of those 2,800 wished they weren't there, doesn't mean they weren't  :D

And do they still owe us that money? I think we'd have heard more about it if they did. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those urban myths.

Like when you mention Ravanelli in Derby and someone inevitably goes "We're still paying off his wages aren't we?"

Archived