Derby pissing me off!

Boycie

People have many reasons for why they can't go to many away games. I'm a ST holder that lives in Scotland, and I only managed to get to 10 games (6 home, 3 away, Wembley) last season (including the Brighton home play-off game). I'd love to go to all 46, but it's just too expensive for me.

I'm paying the full ST to only get to 5 games but I don't really mind as I like to support the club.

you pay for a season ticket and only go to 5 games?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waste of money for getting season ticket go for 5 games. Jesus...

I've had a ST for about 7 years now. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get to too many games last season but I wasn't prepared to give up my seat. I also don't think that giving Derby money is a waste

It is if you don't use the season ticket though, just get home and away membership LOTS OF CHEAPER THAN SEASON TICKET PRICE.

It's not a waste of money for me, as I want to support my club financially.

Would I get my seat guaranteed in that situation? I don't think you would. I'm not looking to save money anyway, I'm perfectly comfortable with what I pay. 

People have many reasons for why they can't go to many away games. I'm a ST holder that lives in Scotland, and I only managed to get to 10 games (6 home, 3 away, Wembley) last season (including the Brighton home play-off game). I'd love to go to all 46, but it's just too expensive for me.

I'm paying the full ST to only get to 5 games but I don't really mind as I like to support the club.

Thats mad.

You could've done the 6 or 12 game deal and wasted far less.

Well leagues like the MLS fortunately I could make all away games and never have to worry about it being a sell-out; granted, the MLS is still not where I want it to be and most fans want go to a majority of away games are a lot of them are across country and they would have to fly.

I've had a ST for about 7 years now. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get to too many games last season but I wasn't prepared to give up my seat. I also don't think that giving Derby money is a waste

Church on Sunday, season ticket holder watching a few games, boy you are loyal. Can I put you down as my first Grandsons Godfather please?

P.s. Do you want to a deal on the games you don't attend. For my Grandson ( your Godchild) obviously.

Archived