Derby pissing me off!

Boycie

They won't give out figures for forest tickets sold. I know why as it could be the difference between them selling a membership or not.

Is it worth getting there early? Will there be tickets available?

What will they do if they have 150 tickets left and have more than that queuing overnight.

I think this membership rip off had left a bad taste in my mouth.

I would assume they'll announce how many are left at close of business tonight (5pm?)

Keep a look out, because I wouldn't trust the phones or their broken website (doesn't work on my mobile devices atm)

There's supposed to be 1700 away members. Wether this is true, I don't know. But you should assume an away member will be going to Forest or what's the point of an away membership?

That left 302 available today for the 8 away match guys.

So tomorrow? Who knows.

Let's see how the handle this.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won't give out figures for forest tickets sold. I know why as it could be the difference between them selling a membership or not.

Is it worth getting there early? Will there be tickets available?

What will they do if they have 150 tickets left and have more than that queuing overnight.

I think this membership rip off had left a bad taste in my mouth.

I would assume they'll announce how many are left at close of business tonight (5pm?)

Keep a look out, because I wouldn't trust the phones or their broken website (doesn't work on my mobile devices atm)

There's supposed to be 1700 away members. Wether this is true, I don't know. But you should assume an away member will be going to Forest or what's the point of an away membership?

That left 302 available today for the 8 away match guys.

So tomorrow? Who knows.

Let's see how the handle this.

"http://www.bargainbinbetty.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tampax" alt="tampax">

Nope they don't have season tickets at all lol it was home membership at the time though. Yeah phone line opens at 9am and web online also opens as well. Good luck by the way.  

If there's a massive queue outside all night, do they open the phone lines and web sales or let the poor buggers outside get there's first?

Great question that.

I assume they'd have the phone option, but only 1 or 2 lines rather than 10 and 12 lines.

and to refer to the previous quote, TV or no TV, fans turn up like its a Wembley date regardless.

I think there's only 2 lines anyway.

I've got another great question,

Open the ticket office early so we don't have to lose even more money with time off work.

1 hour early is no good.

Assess the queue and open accordingly.

Open the phones and web at the same time if they want.

Archived