Jordon Ibe to join - John Percy

Srg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely, surely we have absolutely ZERO chance in getting Ben Arfa? Don't get me wrong, he has the ability and is out of favour with Pardew, but they would want a contribution to his wages and he wont be cheap.

If this happens I'll be shocked, delirious, but shocked

Surely, surely we have absolutely ZERO chance in getting Ben Arfa? Don't get me wrong, he has the ability and is out of favour with Pardew, but they would want a contribution to his wages and he wont be cheap.

If this happens I'll be shocked, delirious, but shocked

Don't entertain the thought for even a second. Not happening. That guy is full of *****.

Jordan Ibe - if we have indeed got him, what a great acquisition for Derby! Lots of videos on YouTube on him since he was heavily involved in Liverpool's pre-season. He wasn't a reserve player really, he was knocking on the door of the first team it seems. He has pace power and moves and he runs at people and makes the simple passes. I can see why he is Liverpool's winger of the future, but his finishing and some decision making is off (mind you that's against top teams) ... he beats defenders with ease... . so Rodgers sends him to the best manager in football to hone his skills.

Meanwhile, we get a winger who is creative and a major improvement on Russell ... someone who can crack defenses, beat full backs with his pace and power and set up goals.

Jordan Ibe - if we have indeed got him, what a great acquisition for Derby! Lots of videos on YouTube on him since he was heavily involved in Liverpool's pre-season. He wasn't a reserve player really, he was knocking on the door of the first team it seems. He has pace power and moves and he runs at people and makes the simple passes. I can see why he is Liverpool's winger of the future, but his finishing and some decision making is off (mind you that's against top teams) ... he beats defenders with ease... . so Rodgers sends him to the best manager in football to hone his skills.

Meanwhile, we get a winger who is creative and a major improvement on Russell ... someone who can crack defenses, beat full backs with his pace and power and set up goals.

If Liverpool had not had such a great season. Just missed out on CL and had kept Suarez after him not biting someone again Ibe would be currently sat on Liverpool's bench and  making appearances throughout the season. Exactly the same reason we have Calero. AM have done so well over the past couple of seasons that the poor lad had no chance in hell of breaking through. 

You can tell ladyram that quote doesn't upset me.

It just disappoints me.

I'm disappointed that you're disappointed. I never said any such thing and well you know it.

It was Boycie, you should have heard his rant!

Watch him deny it.

Archived