Jordon Ibe to join - John Percy

Srg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To clear this up his dad, a Mr Schmidt, was born in Germany but moved to Stoke where he married a woman of Jamaican descent. They then had a son and called him Wolfgang. The lad was bullied about his germanic name so when he was old enough he changed it to Ryan Shotton by deed poll. You know the rest.

To clear this up his dad, a Mr Schmidt, was born in Germany but moved to Stoke where he married a woman of Jamaican descent. They then had a son and called him Wolfgang. The lad was bullied about his germanic name so when he was old enough he changed it to Ryan Shotton by deed poll. You know the rest.

Hmm, I'm not sure. I reckon I'd be far more cautious of a lad named Wolfgang than Ryan, Wolfgang carries an air of threat and possible psychopathic tendencies.

Just had a look, three hours ago he said: ''it should all be signed tomorrow''  :)

Seems pretty much sorted. Believe he's in Derby this afternoon. It will surprise (but please) me if we get him for the full season rather than, say, up until January. I'd say most of the scousers would rather keep him as an option off the bench. Presuming we nab him, it really intensifies the competition for places among our own pool of wingers/support strikers.

Seems pretty much sorted. Believe he's in Derby this afternoon. It will surprise (but please) me if we get him for the full season rather than, say, up until January. I'd say most of the scousers would rather keep him as an option off the bench. Presuming we nab him, it really intensifies the competition for places among our own pool of wingers/support strikers.

But similarly to what I was just reading in the Mason Bennett thread, and about Calero, wouldn't he be better off playing regularly, than coming off the bench every now and again.

Having said that, in this particular position in our team, he's not likely to ever play a full 90 mins, but he'll get far more of a sniff with a high quality of football with us than at Liverpool. Great for his development.

I can't wait for the German CB to sign and see all posters go into hibernation for a few weeks.

Now you've lurched from being silly to just being quaintly ridiculous.

Whereas it's true that some might think so highly of their own ego that they would be embarrassed to post again, most of us really don't give a toss one way or the other. Look at Boycie, for instance.

40,000 posts and only 3 that were right - and that's a higher percentage than me.

Archived