Derby lead chase for Jordon Ibe - Liverpool Echo and Telegraph

DcFc Dyycheee

No, pretty sure it's 5pm on the Friday. Think the rules have changed. I know it's 12pm on Friday for prem teams.

Permanent deals are noon the day before a game according to the football league website. I do remember a 5pm deadline on the Friday before a game but not sure if that is an old rule or a Prem rule

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do need to sign a new scapegoat. Opinion is just too divided on whose fault everything is at the moment.

Well no, not really. I thought we were all still pretty much agreed that everything is Sammon's fault? Sure, he's gone to Ipswich, but it's still his fault that he isn't good enough to be kept here where he could go on to score 100 goals across the season, single-handedly firing us to promotion as runaway league champions. Bloody Sammon, what a c**t......

U21 players don't have to be named in the squad, so that wouldn't make a difference

My point is that if one of their 1st team players got injured now who would be in their 25 man squad, they might want Ibe in their 1st team squad so they wouldn't want to have loaned him out.

It looks as if the latest fallguy has just redeemed himself in the last 3 minutes.

Yep get someone in on loan.

We are still a winger light, if one gets injured (going to happen eventually) we won't have any options in that position from the bench. Calero may eventually come good but for now we need a bit more cover

We are still a winger light, if one gets injured (going to happen eventually) we won't have any options in that position from the bench. Calero may eventually come good but for now we need a bit more cover

Dawkins? Coutts?

Dawkins? Coutts?

Dawkins will be playing though if 1 of the others is injured. Coutts isn't an out and out winger...is he even fit?? In every game so far a winger has been changed at aome point during the match, lose just 1 to injury and we lose that option.

You said if a winger gets injured.

So, take away either Ward or Russell

That gives you Dawkins, Coutts (assume he's fit?) plus a selection of one of the spare midfield players that are going to be rotated.

But, an extra face would be good, but I don't think it's panic stations yet,

Cant really comment pertaining Jordan Ibe ...   just read about his statistics on Wikipedia

2011/12   Wycombe Wanderers  played 7  scored 1

2012   Liverpool  Played 2   scored  0

2014  Birmingham ( loan )   Played  11   scored  1

2012/13  England U18  Played 2  scored 0

2013/14  England  U19  Played 6  scored 4

for some reason cant see him coming to us .....   but I could be wrong

Cant really comment pertaining Jordan Ibe ...   just read about his statistics on Wikipedia

2011/12   Wycombe Wanderers  played 7  scored 1

2012   Liverpool  Played 2   scored  0

2014  Birmingham ( loan )   Played  11   scored  1

2012/13  England U18  Played 2  scored 0

2013/14  England  U19  Played 6  scored 4

for some reason cant see him coming to us .....   but I could be wrong

I do see what your saying, but he could do well under mac

Pretty sure I've just seen ibe at the city game, sitting with all the unused Liverpool players.

He has got be on his way out on loan this season. Hopefully with us. He is behind Lallana and Balotelli in the pecking order so he wouldn't get a look in. Not now. 

Archived