Derby lead chase for Jordon Ibe - Liverpool Echo and Telegraph

DcFc Dyycheee

And your point is?

One is an up and coming manager. Another is a coach still trying to pick up the pieces and prove a point.

BMO

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me?

It's a shorthand summary which is wheeled out every now and again.

Stands for "Booooo, McClaren Out".

It's not intended to be entirely serious.

It's a shorthand summary which is wheeled out every now and again.

Stands for "Booooo, McClaren Out".

It's not intended to be entirely serious.

Cheers. Am not really up on 'text talk'.

I'm hoping the pursuit of Ibe is also not entirely serious!

Too young and inexperienced!! People making him out to be a player hes not jus cos he's playing for Liverpool.

The YouTube clip did him no justice what so ever I feel and he was poor at brum last season. What's wrong with going for a proven and quality championship player like Chris eagles who is a free agent.

Really hope we don't sign Ibe.

Cheers. Am not really up on 'text talk'.

I'm hoping the pursuit of Ibe is also not entirely serious!

Not really text talk - more Ed talk.

I don't know enough about Ibe to express an opinion.

Too young and inexperienced!! People making him out to be a player hes not jus cos he's playing for Liverpool.

The YouTube clip did him no justice what so ever I feel and he was poor at brum last season. What's wrong with going for a proven and quality championship player like Chris eagles who is a free agent.

Really hope we don't sign Ibe.

Like Bamford, Wisdom and Thorne?

Such proven quality that he got released by a bottom half side and hasn't been picked up by a club for 3 months! But yea, proven!

Would be a real coup if we do get him.Need some better wing play.

I will gladly take him as a good backup winger.But on the other hand if we do not get him I wont lose any sleep about it as I think we need a good cb on loan more.

A real coup and needing better wing play to being a good backup lol, do you forget that you've posted sometimes? :lol:

This lad is quality...the video doesn't do him justice. Majority of Liverpool fans who follow the youth teams say he has more potential from sterling and the few times i've seen him play he has been decent too.

Cant really use his form etc at Birmingham as anything to use against him, its a shambles of a club with a poor manager. Plus Swindon fans weren't raving about Martin, Bradford fans about Forsyth and Watford about Thorne yet they have all been quality for us...sometimes it takes the right club for a player to shine...can work against us too like Danny Graham who was crap for us then decent with Watford and Swansea.

So if he signs lets give him a chance to shine like we did with Thorne, Wisdom and Bamford.

Archived