Derby lead chase for Jordon Ibe - Liverpool Echo and Telegraph

DcFc Dyycheee

A real coup and needing better wing play to being a good backup lol, do you forget that you've posted sometimes? :lol:

Lol you are right.I do tend to contradict myself dont I?

:-)

What i meant is he would be a good backup and good on the wings when he need him but we need a cb more.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too young and inexperienced!! People making him out to be a player hes not jus cos he's playing for Liverpool.

The YouTube clip did him no justice what so ever I feel and he was poor at brum last season. What's wrong with going for a proven and quality championship player like Chris eagles who is a free agent.

Really hope we don't sign Ibe.

Hmm - judging players on Youtube eh? Not a good idea to say the least.

Eagles has been a free agent for months and no one has made him an offer. That must tell you that he wants too much money or that his reputation isn't all it might be  - it would worry me far more if we signed him than bringing in Ibe.

Hmm - judging players on Youtube eh? Not a good idea to say the least.

Eagles has been a free agent for months and no one has made him an offer. That must tell you that he wants too much money or that his reputation isn't all it might be  - it would worry me far more if we signed him than bringing in Ibe.

"But he's a proven championship player"...  :rolleyes:

There should be a law against the term "proven at this level", can't stand it when I hear that.

Bolton are now saying they are likely to miss out on Ibe.

From Sky Sports:

Bolton Wanderers FC

@OfficialBWFC

MANAGER ON IBE: "There are a few other clubs interested in Jordon now. It seems like we'll probably get pipped at the post." #BWFC

Unless it's a Prem club, I can't see him going anywhere else really, what with the success of Wisdom's loan last season and the way we play football.

Unless it's a Prem club, I can't see him going anywhere else really, what with the success of Wisdom's loan last season and the way we play football.

It would be mad. We play every match with 2 wide players. Exactly Ibe's position and we only have 3 players in the squad fighting for that position. While those two positions are our most likely positions to also get subbed. If he came here he would get plenty of football. Also he will be with a number of players around his age too. 

It would be mad. We play every match with 2 wide players. Exactly Ibe's position and we only have 3 players in the squad fighting for that position. While those two positions are our most likely positions to also get subbed. If he came here he would get plenty of football. Also he will be with a number of players around his age too. 

He must have seen how well Wisdom did here and heard about our ethos and spirit in the dressing room. I would have thought it would be the best move for him too.

100% sure wisdom would of spoke to Ibe about derby and it's made him want to come here himself! Plus didn't Liverpool fans not want Ibe anywhere near Bolton?

We have up until noon tomorrow to have him signed and registered on loan for him to be able to play.

Remember Bywater joining on loan from West Ham on a saturday morning before a game

No, pretty sure it's 5pm on the Friday. Think the rules have changed. I know it's 12pm on Friday for prem teams.

No, pretty sure it's 5pm on the Friday. Think the rules have changed. I know it's 12pm on Friday for prem teams.

From the football league website...

41.3 Subject to Regulations 41.4 and 41.5, a Player will only be eligible to play in a match organised by The League if the appropriate forms for his Standard Loan, Emergency Loan, Youth Loan or Emergency Loan of a goalkeeper transfer are received (including by facsimile) and found to be in order by the Executive:

41.3.1 in respect of any fixture played on a weekday when the Office is normally open, at least three hours before the match; or

41.3.2 in respect of any other fixture:

(a) 12 noon on the day of the match; or

(b) at least three hours before the match,

whichever is the earlier.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20130704/section-6-players_2293633_2125731

That was last updated last summer.

Archived