Santos, Calero, Bunjaku.

Uptherams

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed to not see him at least on the bench Monday.

Not point rushing him in. Considering how many turned on Naylor after that Ssausagehorpe game I don't blame the club for not throwing young uns in for such matches.

Calm down people, you're in danger of overhyping him, and hype is the precursor to a flop signing. Give him time, take it slow. He's young, and you can't rush these things. Let him keep banging them in for the U21s and get some confidence. Then when he's ready slowly incorporate him into the team.

Not point rushing him in. Considering how many turned on Naylor after that Ssausagehorpe game I don't blame the club for not throwing young uns in for such matches.

Hardly rushing him putting him on the bench in a pointless cup competition against League 2 opposition.

Hardly rushing him putting him on the bench in a pointless cup competition against League 2 opposition.

Pointless? Brings prize money into the club (not much, granted), TV money if we're lucky, best chance at silverware as a lot of Prem clubs don't take it seriously, potential crack at Europe?

Archived