Omar Mascarell set to join Derby on loan from Real Madrid - Se

MrsRam

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so harsh calling Eustace deadwood. He'll be our back-up DM, either Hughes or Omar will play as a CM.

Most likely (to start):

Hughes

Hendrick             Bryson

Eustace and Omar on the bench.

And, yes, Eustace could be crucial for those last 10 minutes. Like people have said, Hughes and Omar are not the sort of players you want in gritty away matches where we have our backs against the wall. The Eust is the man for that job and he'll do a damn good job too.

Right but do we need him on the bench all the time. Subs 1 keeper, 2 defenders, this new lad, 2 wide/attacking players and 1 forward. That is 7 subs. What sub would we sacrifice to stick Eustace on the bench?  

Here he is in person:

"http://s24.postimg.org/6t8gari0l/Real_Madrid_Castilla_2013_2014_620_06" alt="Real_Madrid_Castilla_2013_2014_620_06.jp">

And for the others, here he is on FIFA:

"http://imagizer..us/a/img829/8536/eqsb" alt="eqsb">

You can base the quality of a player on the level of detail in his face on FIFA.

Going on that, this guy is AMAZING        :lol:

Right but do we need him on the bench all the time. Subs 1 keeper, 2 defenders, this new lad, 2 wide/attacking players and 1 forward. That is 7 subs. What sub would we sacrifice to stick Eustace on the bench?  

We don't normally carry 2 defenders on the bench. It was usually just Whitbread last year.

If it was up to me, I'd choose Roos, Freeman, Whitbread, Eustace, Omar, Ward & Best. Covers every position.

PistoldPete2

We don't normally carry 2 defenders on the bench. It was usually just Whitbread last year.

If it was up to me, I'd choose Roos, Freeman, Whitbread, Eustace, Omar, Ward & Best. Covers every position.

I would have Sammon on the bench , he can still give tired defenders the runaround.

Archived