Omar Mascarell set to join Derby on loan from Real Madrid - Se

MrsRam

Is that because of Will's fearsome tackling?

If this guy is an attacking CM have we got stats on him? Like assist and goals? 

He's not an attacking CM, but more of a creative one in that he likes to get involved - unlike Eustace for instance who just seemed happy to pick up the scraps and lay them off.

Will Hughes is a very acurate tackler - I'm pretty he won the most tackles from midfield last season (in our team)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exciting times. 

I take a quick look at the site before heading off for a nap and it's all about Forest selling their players to make ends meet. I come back a few hours later and we're signing a Real Madrid starlet.

Where did it all go wrong.....?  :lol:

These back to back tweets and difference in targets made me laugh...and Antonio's awful!!!

Forest fans asking about Michail Antonio, Sheff Weds boss Stuart Gray was asked yesterday & refused to comment on speculation #nffc #swfc

So what to make of all this. Highly rated. Can play as a holding mid. My question is...what about Eustace? Please don't tell me that he will be on the bench for those rare 10 minute occasions we might need him once every 10 matches. If we are going to do this, let's do it properly. Because I sure as hell don't want to sacrifice any of our young talented players on the pitch or bench to accommodate deadwood...Sammon and Eustace. 

It seems that this lad and Hughes will rotate in the holding midfielder role. While they will also both play some matches as CM's and come on as subs in both these positions while also filling in when we have injuries. My word we have a frighteningly good midfield. 

So what to make of all this. Highly rated. Can play as a holding mid. My question is...what about Eustace? Please don't tell me that he will be on the bench for those rare 10 minute occasions we might need him once every 10 matches. If we are going to do this, let's do it properly. Because I sure as hell don't want to sacrifice any of our young talented players on the pitch or bench to accommodate deadwood...Sammon and Eustace. 

It seems that this lad and Hughes will rotate in the holding midfielder role. While they will also both play some matches as CM's and come on as subs in both these positions while also filling in when we have injuries. My word we have a frighteningly good midfield. 

Im guessing Eustace will be used more in the battle type games away from home, like Blackburn, Huddersfield, Birmingham etc. Whether he starts though I dunno...

That is so harsh calling Eustace deadwood. He'll be our back-up DM, either Hughes or Omar will play as a CM.

Most likely (to start):

Hughes

Hendrick             Bryson

Eustace and Omar on the bench.

And, yes, Eustace could be crucial for those last 10 minutes. Like people have said, Hughes and Omar are not the sort of players you want in gritty away matches where we have our backs against the wall. The Eust is the man for that job and he'll do a damn good job too.

Archived