Andre Wisdom - retrospective of loan and future prospects

HeyHudson

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would a permanent move be possible/likely?

Expect we can only afford him properly if we get to the Prem, especially with all these long contracts being dished out. I say another year's loan and then, hoping we still like him and we've gone up, turn it into a permanent deal then.

He'd be cheaper now, Liverpool will want him sooner rather than later. If we buy he'll be cheapest now - unless he flops

Love to buy him but doubt we can afford him with everything else. Unless we're giving up on FFP. It's a massive earnings leap in the Prem. He might well cost more, but we'd have so much more to play with.

SSN reporting Liverpool in negotiations with Southampton over a deal for defender Dejan Loveren, maybe Andre might not be in there future plans?

Is Liverpool just going to be Southampton mark II next season?

I often get Swansea and Southampton mixed up (same colours, start with an 'S', I'm stoopid), is Brendan also getting them mixed up and he's raiding the wrong club?

Is Liverpool just going to be Southampton mark II next season?

I often get Swansea and Southampton mixed up (same colours, start with an 'S', I'm stoopid), is Brendan also getting them mixed up and he's raiding the wrong club?

Southampton appear to be auctioning off their entire first team. Arsenal are now linked with Schneiderlin as well. It's all very well raking in all this money but they're going to have to bring in a hell of a lot of replacements in the next month or so and hope that they all gel pretty much straight away.

Archived