Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He hasn't done anything to earn his 'exciting prospect' level? Just because he's young he's an exciting prospect.. What has he done at club level to earn that name?

At 15 he played for the club, looked decent and could well have had a goal to his name (Middlesbrough comes to mind, would have been the youngest ever for the Football League to my knowledge).

At 16 he was dangerous coming off the bench and bagged his first goal in the cup. Our youngest ever scorer no less.

At 17 he did bag that first league goal of course and looked very promising at times. Still 17 of course.

So where exactly did our youngest ever goalscorer and youngest first team player from last season lose that "exciting prospect" tag?

Ryan Gauld is the Scottish Messi. Just FYI

Once again Gauld more resembles David Silva. Scougall resembles messi way way more. But i really don't like saying Our future players will be the next "insert big player here" just adds pointless pressure. 

Cheers for the info. Out of interest, what's his end product like?

On his day very well.. but i think it's been said before he's inconsistent & usually injured because of ***** defenders that get angry quickly, needs to move league & fast before someone ruins his talents. 

So can he take a decent free kick then?

No, Gauld was the FK taker Gauld or Ranking. His crossing is decent though & has the ability to beat a man. 

Armstrong would be a much much much better option than GMS. I believe Armstrong will go far like a top EPL or Bundesliga side. 

I'm actually doing a GMS "edit" atm so i'll show you it when it's done (im really bad at it i just enjoy making them aha) I also like to make a honest perception of how a player is instead of making him look like the next ronaldo or messi as others do on youtube. 

No, Gauld was the FK taker Gauld or Ranking. His crossing is decent though & has the ability to beat a man. 

Armstrong would be a much much much better option than GMS. I believe Armstrong will go far like a top EPL or Bundesliga side. 

We don't need any more central midfielders though whereas we could so with another winger, hence GMS.

We don't need any more central midfielders though whereas we could so with another winger, hence GMS.

If you've got any exciting young defenders or strikers, throw them our way  :lol:

Oh boy do we have midfielders. We could lose Hughes, Bryson and Thorne and we'd still have Hendrick, Coutts and Eustace on the field, with Bunjaku and Hanson still in reserve. That's one area that is ridiculously covered for this season.

What's football?

Any game played on foot with a ball.

Examples:

Association Football (known as Football or Soccer)

Rugby Union Football (once known as Rugger, now as Rugby)

Rugby League Football (known as Football, Rugby or League)

American Football (known as Football or Gridiron in some areas)

Australian Rules Football (known as Football, AFL, Aussie Rules or Vickers)

...etc.

Oh boy do we have midfielders. We could lose Hughes, Bryson and Thorne and we'd still have Hendrick, Coutts and Eustace on the field, with Bunjaku and Hanson still in reserve. That's one area that is ridiculously covered for this season.

That was my point...      :lol:       I'd like to see Hanson be given a chance this season but in Central defence rather than CDM. I think playing him alongside Buxton for one game to test him out would be a good idea.

That was my point...      :lol:       I'd like to see Hanson be given a chance this season but in Central defence rather than CDM. I think playing him alongside Buxton for one game to test him out would be a good idea.

He seems the kind of player who will end up in midfield though, he's also got a decent shot on him. To be completely honest I'd like to see him end up as the understudy to Thorne next season, but who knows what'll happen this season.

Archived