Ivan Calero joins on trial from Atletico Madrid

Carl Sagan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be in our best interests to sign him.

Offer a 2 year deal with a further year. 3k a week and accommodation. Could be a big part player!

I don't really get how this trial works. If he's playing for Athletico B and Spain u19's then would we pay a fee? Loan? Do they want him? Odd really

I don't really get how this trial works. If he's playing for Athletico B and Spain u19's then would we pay a fee? Loan? Do they want him? Odd really

Contract ran out/running out in the next few weeks and he's trying to find a new club. Think we'd have to pay compensation as he's under 23

Good enough for the first team?

I would like to see him play with the 1st team as his style would fit and some of the players weren't on his wavelength like Hughes would be...also see him on a better pitch too would be good. I would say if he signed he would be closer to the 1st team than Santos

I would like to see him play with the 1st team as his style would fit and some of the players weren't on his wavelength like Hughes would be...also see him on a better pitch too would be good. I would say if he signed he would be closer to the 1st team than Santos

Sounds promising. Did he play as a winger?

Archived